Regent Motors

Acemundo

(edited)
hehe....true true.....just that probably frustration makes me complain.....
......nowadays most agents' workshops only think of profit margins and no more in terms of customer satisfaction. [shakehead][mad][mad][mad] Edited by Normal_aspirated

Tan Chong's Autolution provides good service. So do a few other dealers I've tried. None like this RM - something wrong yet try to defend with "our procedures".

i suspect so..Also they also see people also. If you are that sort that knows car... usually they 'respect' you.. or you kpkm type, they scare..

Frankly i buy Ford also and i go back to RM so you people dun think i am protecting them. In fact i fed up also.. they can't even fix a simple air-con problem.

Just that got used to the low standard in most car agents here.

My style is always simple when i work with these people... dun pay if you are not satisfied.. just know your rights.

Supercharged
(edited)

will Ford/Regent close shop soon?

they only have the following for sale 

post-1698-0-63028500-1561562742_thumb.png

Edited by Eyke
  • Praise 3

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

They have been like for quite awhile already. I think the revised VES scheme hit them hardest as popular models like the Fiesta, Focus n even their MPVs all gone. Their SEs had to jump ship as can’t survive selling 2 niche models only
  • Praise 5

Supercharged

They have been like for quite awhile already. I think the revised VES scheme hit them hardest as popular models like the Fiesta, Focus n even their MPVs all gone. Their SEs had to jump ship as can’t survive selling 2 niche models only

(edited)

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 2

Yah. I was looking at their S-Max many years ago and the staff wasn't really interesting is selling it. Same when my parents when to shop for a Ford back in the 80's...the SAs were more interested in smoking in the office then come out to entertain us.

Oh you looked at the S-Max too? If the Galaxy had sliding door, i might have considered getting it, some years back. S-Max was a shade tight, and not much - if at all - more spacious than our Wish which we were thinking of replacing.

You're quite right in that the SEs at Ford are probably the least interested lot, but that suits us well as wife is especially uncomfortable with the SEs sticking to us all the time, esp. those pressurising and 'loud' type... [laugh]

• Praise 2

Oh you looked at the S-Max too? If the Galaxy had sliding door, i might have considered getting it, some years back. S-Max was a shade tight, and not much - if at all - more spacious than our Wish which we were thinking of replacing.

You're quite right in that the SEs at Ford are probably the least interested lot, but that suits us well as wife is especially uncomfortable with the SEs sticking to us all the time, esp. those pressurising and 'loud' type... [laugh]

We were not impressed with the SE. He has nothing much to say about the car and it's features. All he said was it is Titanium trim without explaining what that means ( I do know but my wife did not know). But that was over 10yrs ago. 

• Praise 1

Last went to their showroom about 5 years back and saw the Mondeo which was 2L and had no rear air cons even when some Korean cars 1.6L had them already 

Especially in our hot weather rear aircons help

We were not impressed with the SE. He has nothing much to say about the car and it's features. All he said was it is Titanium trim without explaining what that means ( I do know but my wife did not know). But that was over 10yrs ago. 

• Praise 2

Last went to their showroom about 5 years back and saw the Mondeo which was 2L and had no rear air cons even when some Korean cars 1.6L had them already 

Especially in our hot weather rear aircons help

Ford and GM are planning to pull out of the european market and are probably not very interested in improving most of their products. Ford sales in the UK is definitely weaker in recent years than in the 80's-00's.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

even Alfa have more models for sale

more importantly, you have seen LTA report for the number of sales FORD AD done for this year?

I think u should take a look, you will be shocked ....

↡ Advertisement