Regent Motors

Acemundo

Supercharged

i know.....but its not wrong mah if i don't wash or polik tyres........keke

if he wanna say like that then i will just say my delay in seeing in doesn't give them any justification to make mistakes. but of course, i know pple will latch onto whatever they can grab during an argument. well, basically they can claim indifference too, but if thats what they want, then i will just have to ensure they get their fair dues.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

The new focus launch is just around the corner. I really really dun think they want any bad publicity at this time.

tyre too black. cannot see the wordings... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

yeah lah. help u to cover all angles liao. if u need more ppl to back u up, juz shout. [:p]

Supercharged

latest update :-

sa just called me when i was about to trudged down to rm. don't know they psychopathic or wat

as expected tried to push away the blame. say happen 1.5mths ago can't recall. also under their procedures, if all 4 tyres ok or if cannot be rotated they would have told me, so in effect in his words, everything was ok then.

then i told him, if everything ok then and now i come back to complain 1 tyre is different, r they suggesting that i sabo myself just to lodge a complain with them?

he say no, but keep insisting under their procedures it couldn't have happened. i say procedures is ok, but what happen if a mechanic made a mistake that was undetected. then he asked me what name of the mech? ridiculous right, in the first place their type of place also don't allow us to go in and mingle with the mechanic, dare to ask me which mechanic.

sensing i was not happy, he say will get workshop manager to call me.

i shall see what the stupid workshop manager have to say

Supercharged

yup. i only want to speak to manager who can make decision. no pt keep hearing "procedures" type of excuse

Supercharged

damn procedures are control by pple mah...if pple make mistake got procedures also no use.

Supercharged

I make sure i bang tables when their focus is launched....then they will know the repercussion