Eyke

Supercharged

hi,

how is the Audi A3 1.6?

- any problems

- fuel consumption

- maintenance cost

- review

found one 3yr old, 3-dr hatch going for 7.7K /yr depreciation, is that a good deal?

thanks.

Edited by Eyke
↡ Advertisement

I'm not so much into conti cars... but $7.7k seems high... since I've come across Galant at depreciation of about $7K.... think need more feedback from others...

Btw... my advise is that u wait till after CNY... as I've heard from friends that pple will be dumping their cars after that to save "face"... just my 2 cents... [;)]

$7.7k sounds very close to a brand new Toad that's technically an A3 with a bigger boot and no snob value (Huh ? Sit ? What is that ? Can eat one or not....? [laugh] )

Hi,

I always like the Audi but was advised by friend not to due to high maintenance cost, moreover the resale value is very low but high scrap value. Personally, if well maintain, $7.7K is quite attractive [thumbsup]

Thanks for the support Eddie, but i am not the one asking .......anywhere bought the Focus 4 mths ago liao ......... can never afford a new Audi [sweatdrop] maybe my next car ............hm........3-4 yrs down the road [thumbsup]

Supercharged

a new A3 5dr auto is going for $10K depreciation.

but the after some thought, the $7.7K depn is too ex for me, even though it's low mileage (35,000km for a 3yr old) and well-maintained.

thanks for all your comments anyway [:)]

I'm not so much into conti cars... but $7.7k seems high... since I've come across Galant at depreciation of about $7K.... think need more feedback from others...

Btw... my advise is that u wait till after CNY... as I've heard from friends that pple will be dumping their cars after that to save "face"... just my 2 cents... [;)]

Spot on! In bad times, the car is the first to go but not before CNY. Who knows, maybe I am one of them too. [sweatdrop]

Hoping that better times will come soon. [shakehead]

Indeed it is wise to consider and reconsider before taking the plunge with the Audi or any other car for that matter. [nod]

I do think $7.7 k depreciation is abit on the high side but I guess that is to be expected for Audis.

Supercharged

thanks [laugh]

anyway, someone bought the A3 liao, so no need to consider oredi.

guess i'll be getting the Honda Fit 1.5T [nod]