HELP!! VAN DRIVE IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

Ferio

Neutral Newbie

HELP!! VAN DRIVE IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

Help! Today at Sat 3am+ I was driving along aye toward the west when suddenly a vechicle with high beam was driving in the OPPOSTITE direction on the extreme right lane of AYE!!!! Vechicles infront of me all panicked!! All of us swerved to the left to give way this this mad man as he zoomed pass us on the right and as a result we were involved in an accident caused becaused of this MAD MAN!!!.... Pls help!! The vechicle that DID THIS MAD THING BY DRIVING ON THE EXTREME RIGHT LANE IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION ALONG AYE AT HIGH SPEED was a red (kangoo/caddy or look alike) van with fire stickers along the sides! Pls ! anyone knows who or where was this vechicle spotted or if they know the driver pls contact me!...

Thank you for all!! [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

[jawdrop][jawdrop][confused][confused] REALLY????!!! Such a thing happened in Sillypore???? Guess that it'll be all over the front page on the newspapers!

Dun worry...i'm sure that the authorities would be able to find some eye witnesses..Hope noone was badly injured... [mad]

Edited by Jermy

Dunno if this helps....but LTA got cameras located all over the island as part of their road monitoring system.....dunno if they got a vid of this moron or not.

Maybe you call LTA to check ?

i think i have seen that vehicle b4. he did tat on purpose. was at nus tat time, when going back, saw this fire design red kangoo van driving damn fast with those chrome number plate which i cannot see. he loves to drive opposing the traffic direction

Neutral Newbie

Hi.. which part of NUS you saw him? Damn.. I can't cliam against him somemore!.. Anything more noticeable abt the Van? Its a kangoo or caddy?? It zoomed past me dam fast! can't see except for its red with fire stickers.... [:(]

Neutral Newbie

Well no one was injured [sweatdrop] except for our vechiles which cannot be claimed against him.. wonder the police will release any info to the insurance investigators... All I know he was caught only at SLE... so far away from AYE!!.. and I believe he wasn't drunk.. just some stupid useless daredevil... how someone could provide more info on him... [confused]

Neutral Newbie

Dun think anyone caught the no. plate!!... All stunned!! somemore he wack damn fast in your direction!... Zoomed pass all of us..

What if someone just stopped their car in the extreme right lane and switched on hazard lights and handbrake etc ?

Wonder what the van will do ? [dizzy]

Try giving LTA a call...see if they can help.

Edited by Assassin

well, tell it as it is.. so many of you, all having the same statement about a red kangoo that was eventually caught by the police, you may have a good case there. I mean, if that wasn't the truth, there would be an incentive for at least one person who only got hit and didn't hit anybody to tell the truth in his insurance report. So if everyone comes up with the same story about the red van, the insurance company will follow up...

However, you should report this incident to the police just to have it on record. After all, it's legitimate to report reckless driving right?

How did you find out that it was caught at SLE? Anyway, since that van was caught already, it's not that crucial to know the plate number since you have already identified the van.

Neutral Newbie

Found out when I call the police to find out what is going on with a van running wild on the opposite direction??? They then told me they've finally caught him at SLE. Anyway some of my friends saw the news on channel news asia..damn! didn't get to see it... now dunno how. Hope my insurance company will verfy with TP on this.. [:|]