Hurricane Stainless Steel Filter

Alyc

BTW, the 300bhp Forester that you had "G-Teched" to give good results....... could it any chance be "Chariot"'s?

Just for info.......

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I know him lah....... suspected it was from your description of G-Tech etc.... just thought I'd confirm. [;)] It's a small community lah ..... [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

its him la..

So far, i've swapped out 'green' colour, 'red' colour, paper filter, 'blue' colour, 'pink' colour filter. My most honoured one is the 2.5 Forester Sti. Very rare..

Neutral Newbie

Had visited your url and noticed that it is a singapore site.... where is the stainless steel filter made in?

Neutral Newbie

Do you have for Mazda 2? Whats the price? Thinking of changing my stock because getting dirty.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Mazda2 should be in by end this week. Let me know if you are keen. sms me @93820113. The price is still $105. But once after National Day, its going to be $120.

BTW, the stainless steel filter element is from Japan. My website is still in the developement. Will update more information on it when I get more filters models to promote.

Edited by Lammy

Neutral Newbie

yup... its me looking at the colt.

Also the filter is in for mazda3 and for colt. For the colt, if you need one, go look for syam. I will pass him one.

Lammy

Neutral Newbie

hey hie bros...anyone knows where to get the metal tube for the filter? i mean the connector(the metal pipe thingy)used to connect to air filter...need help [sunny]

You mean the metal ring fastener? I also cannot find such a large size in the normal hardware shops. Biggest I've come across can barely clip 2.5". Think you need to go to those car parts shops like those below the HDBs in Sin Ming for example.

Do feedback if you manage to find.

Will the filter lower down the fuel consumption of my car. Me driving CRV and how much is it ???? Thanks

↡ Advertisement