I nid help about GLARE...

Vin2212

Neutral Newbie

helo everybody,

juz nw dunno drive past which truck or car "coughing", nw bonnet and fenders got plenty of engine oil droplets. sianz got to wash car after dinner le...

My QUESTION is i GLARED my car at UBI Branch...do they have normal car wash service other than their "car spa", if yes hw much is it, i never call them up coz think they close alreadi...

2nd QUESTION is can i go to other branch for their services eg, AMK AUTOPOINT...for car washing or purchase their car spa package. i heard amk oni charge S$5 for their car wash ar n i live in BIshan wor, thays y... n hor if i oso intend to buy their car spa package but dunno can buy at AMK mah coz my car was GLARED at UBI...

ANY REPLIES WILL BE MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I'm not too sure since I did mine at AMK autopoint.

1. Can't comment.

2. IIRC its $6 for the car wash unless they dropped the price somehow. Car spa is $25 FYI

*why don't you try just going to AMK autopoint? Don't think they will know which car they glared anyway [:p] *

Neutral Newbie

Hi, yours are very specific questions and guessed only the people at there can answer your questions. Why not give them a call and update in this forum ?

Dun think much help will come this way.....

Cheers...

Neutral Newbie

I am a supporter of AMK autopoint Glare..i know their normal car wash @ $6 is strictly for their customers only...meaning cars glared by them only.. According to James there, its a non profitable wash..$6 for washing with Glare shampoo, tyre shine & vaccuum your interior...

Car spa at $25 is for all Glared customers...so of cos u can go AMK for your car spas.

Neutral Newbie

aelo for AMK, do they sell their car spas in packages oso or can go anytime n juz pay $25, coz UBI sell them in package of 6 + 1 free for $150

Neutral Newbie

I goes to iCare (AMK Autopoint Glare outlet) too. I have a package with them but you can also do the car spa without taking up the package. But IMHO the package is really worth the money as they also include 2 leather steamings and 1 BRB restoration.

Neutral Newbie

hmm wat u mean by u have a package [hur] . is it e 1ST GLARED package wif 3X inspection ur toking about or u mean the car spa package [hur] .

can also do the car spa w/o taking up the package. REALLY. [sly]

so it means regardless ware i did my 1st GLARED, i can juz go to AMK & ask to do e car spa loh... [thumbsup]

btw e car spa do they sell in packages like pay $150 for 6 spas + 1 free spa... or i can juz go anytime & juz pay $25 to enjoy it...

Neutral Newbie

Not the Glare with the 3 servicing. It is package on top of that.

It consist of 5 car washs and polishs, along with 2 leather steamings and 1 BRB restoration. I think this is what you meant by the car spa package. Last time when I got it, it was $250 now I am not very sure how much it is.

Yes, the car spa can be done without getting the package. Just pay $25 everytime you go.

For whether you can just do the car spa regardless of where you did the Glare, I have no idea they entertain that or not.

↡ Advertisement