GETZ on 17inches Wheels

Robertoon

Neutral Newbie

actually depends wat kind of person u are...in singapore, big rims gettin popular becoz we can't really speed here! those who race or drive fast daily usually forgo looks and go for smaller rims. Cheaper tyres, as they need to replace often and better pickup. Those who do up their cars for show mainly, would opt for steamroller wheels. Looks nice and more grip in the dry. other disadavantages of big rims are possible tramlining and easier to aquaplane in the wet.

17 inch on getz can la....countries like Aussie, got more exaggerating ones....

Anotehr forumer commented on how his stock Getz 1.3A was breathless climbing yup multi story car park slopes.

With 17 inch rims, worse lor?

if your rims are light weight one u wont have that problem. i have rays 18" with tyres fitted on with tyres it is lighter then 15" taiwan rims with rubbers. so what that come down to ?? pay peanuts get monkeys. wan light wan big u have to pay more for better and lighter rims in order to offset the diff in weight.

tyres first to change the right. unless your rim is 14" lah. but then rim unless really very ugly or common then change lor if u find it sore. can pay that much to buy a car then wan to save that MUCH $ from the rims for wat. i rather take taxi then got pple drive for me and then everynow and then got different color body and sometimes got diff rim somemore. better still.