TOYOTA APEX TRUENO AE86 Where can i get 1 ???

Takumi58

Neutral Newbie

Hilo Guysssss, Im new to this forum so pls help me through. Im currently finding an AE86 and i want to know how much is it and where can i find it. Im living in singapore so if there is a need to import 1 from else where may i know how am i going to do so. im very useless in this area and very new to cars. Juz got my license recently hehehe... So im counting on you guys to help me out. I thank you all at first hand for all the effort. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

HAHAHA [laugh] Indeed, but i really like to own 1 in singapore juz like any ae86 owners in singapore. then can like drive out with them hav a party or somethings hehehee cant wait to get 1.

Hi Takumi58,

Welcome to MCF ! Do enjoy your time here and come along for our weekly Friday evening meetups ! More details can be found in the MEETUPS folder. nod.gif

Do go through our MCF Guidelines and Sponsorship information to understand the do's and dont's here. smile.gif

For other automotive and contacts info, you can check out the RESOURCES folder and the TIPS & TECHNICAL RESOURCES folder. wink.gif

For selling stuff, please only post in the CLASSIFIEDS folder.

There is a lot of information in the forum, so do a keyword search first. nod.gif

Cheers tongue.gif

Neutral Newbie

erm...you looking to drift your car, on sg roads? i don't want to dampen your mood since you've just gotten your license...but seriously you can't be real? anyway heard ae86 not really a gd car, you've gotta try it and compare it then you'd know the truth...want some good and reliable ones can try old honda civics.

Neutral Newbie
Hilo Guysssss, Im new to this forum so pls help me through. Im currently finding an AE86 and i want to know how much is it and where can i find it. Im living in singapore so if there is a need to import 1 from else where may i know how am i going to do so. im very useless in this area and very new to cars. Juz got my license recently hehehe... So im counting on you guys to help me out. I thank you all at first hand for all the effort. [thumbsup]

Agree with most - GREAT car [thumbsup] but alittle high on maintenance being an old car.

Drifting ? Sounds cool & looks cool in the animes... but hey, you won't know what its really like till you try right ?? Careful though.

Insurance... have two pals who owns this car. They mentioned that their log card states "Toyota Corolla". The insurance guys in the office have no clue its real origin!

Have fun!! [drivingcar]

[reply]

thnks like to drift an ae86 if i hav 1 hahaha

bro ..... slowly hor ........ dun fly before you can walk sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

Hahah i will try slowly. Takumi try it for 5 yrs to hav that skill maybe i will follow him .... hahahah. Thx for you guys to reply. i noe is hard to drift a car. but i will practise if i hav a area and the time to practise. Trueno is a good car if you noe how to control it. This applys to all cars. If you like the car you will definitely know your car well. Once you noe your car well you can do watever things you 1. heheh

Jiayong reply me abt this topic and maybe i wont be getting 1 very soon bcos of some problems. i herby thx for particpating discussion in here. it helps alot wit you guys ard. Thx [:)]

I'm quite sure he did it for longer in real life... Drifting isn't as easy as it looks. There are a lot of technicalities involved, and the AE86, isn't a very powerful car so it going to be lots of practice...

If you really want to drift, then i suggest you make sure you have enught money for a full engine rebuild etc then buy the car, at least that way you won't have too worry too much about maintanence. And btw, dun waste money on the trueno, go for the levin if you can find out. I guarantee will be cheaper!!!

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys I'm also new here. BTW just my 2 cents worth, the LOG CARD is right actually. The 86 is a corolla.....hehe.... but a corolla on steroids.

BTW I'm looking for FD3S. Anyone knows where i can get one and wats the pricing like? Preferably a stock RX7 type R or RZ.( must be damn hard to get).

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement