Glare or Toughseal ???

Cwongsm

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Just got my car 1 wk ago.

Anybody can advise me whether to go for Glare or Toughseal please? Hopefully can do it this wkend. Please help as soon as possible.

Thanks guys

Regards,

Chloe

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Chloe, honestly speaking I will recommand neither. Both are highly over priced and I have seen cars done by both, nothing spectacular. If you are talking about the 18months or 5 years protection, all bull s**t. In our weather, if you can find any paint protection system last more than 3 months is already very good and anything more than 6 months is fantastic (almost non-existence).

So why don I suggest you spend around $100 to get the proper detailing tools and products (which will last you for months or even year) and maybe spend around 2-3 hours detailing your car at the same time having a good workout. Your car is only 1 week old, not much problem with the paint, very easy to DIY.

SO in the end you still wan to look for a car grooming package, I will suggest as Nine_eleven said, go for Zaino which has package for 1 time application much cheaper. You can also see how they do it than later try to DIY. Much cheaper in the long run.

I have friends who did with Glare and Toughseal and they regretted big time. They're overpriced and nothing spectacular bout their products anyway. Shine and protection lasting a year or more is nonsense. Care detailing is a on going process. Get DIY products and save that couple of hundreds bucks for better use.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all [wave]

Thanks for all the advice ... think I will go for DIY first and not Toughseal and Glaze then.

Just to share some experience in driving the new C3 1.6 Sensodrive! It's POWERFUL, SMOOTH and STURDY !! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] No regret!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Congrat on your new car, in fact a rare car in Singapore and that makes you a unique one too. Also a BIG WELCOME to another DIY kaki in the forum [thumbsup] .

Edited by Gen2

Neutral Newbie

Hello all

I am no "Bro" ... I am a "Sister" gorgeous.gifflowerface.gif

Not all car lovers are guys right ?! sweatdrop.gif and if you see me around on the road, don't treat me like a normal "LADY DRIVER" hor ... Say "Hi"or "Wave" if you can .. wave.gif

[/size]

hee hee ... Chloe

Sista, i'm on Glare [;)] The only advantage using Glare is that you'll cut down the time spend on grooming your ride. [;)] Basically, i wash using the Glare shampoo and touch up using the Glare Polish unlike waxing whereby, you'll need to wash, apply the wax then buff off. [;)]

Supercharged
(edited)

ok sister......

But u sure u are sister and not auntie?

If I wave at you, wait u think i crazy trying to pick u up how?

oopss....think I better get out now

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement