Toyota Fortuner

Robertoon

this thread was started in 2005, when fortuner first came out. although many of the comments remain true, must remember that it's 8 years old now and no new generation has emerged yet, it has just been facelifted and facelifted.

↡ Advertisement

this thread was started in 2005, when fortuner first came out. although many of the comments remain true, must remember that it's 8 years old now and no new generation has emerged yet, it has just been facelifted and facelifted.

In Singapore Off-road capability is not priority, nobody ever inquires about this kind of big size SUV, so BM never import updated version, in other country new fortuner Dual-VVti 4.0L/235bhp/376Nm,

IMO, rather go for prado in term of Off-road capability aan value for money

Are you a Fortuner driver? Or like me, an aspiring Fortuner driver?

If you are either one, you’re about to be tempted like never before. The new Fortuner from the car dealer AUTO2000 reaches us next Monday (11th April), and it’s gonna take all of your willpower to resist slipping into the luxurious new leather seats, firing up the powerful diesel (or petrol) powerhouse with a push of a button and cruising into the African sunset.

The experience is nothing new if you already drive one. Yet instead of re-inventing the wheel, Toyota has re-imagined it. You will know you’re looking at a Fortuner. But beneath the classy body lies a modern machine. More powerful. More luxurious, and infinitely more desirable.

Let’s take a deeper look.

Fortuner-Horse.png

hello, E&bert  [lipsrsealed]  

Had owned this MONSTER for a while.

What I like
1. Unparalleled commanding view of the road 
2. More than adequate power for overtaking
3. Much better handling than my previous Japanese 7-Seater SUV
4. Well-furnished interior...lots of soft leather
5. Spacious interior that can squeeze up to 8pax when needed
6. Comfortable and stable ride for both driver and passengers, esp. on expressways
7. Can mount over kerbs, dividers and obstacles effortlessly to "create more negotiating rooms" when manoeuvring within small roads
8. Reliable car from a known reliable brand

What I do not like
1. Petrol Guzzling
2. Ride was more bumpy than normal SUVs, esp. on normal roads off expressways
3. Insufficient thrust to overtake when driving with a light foot in ECO mode to safe fuel

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1