Trajet Info Needed

Csiewtn

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Trajet at $69K look really attractive and seriously thinking of getting one. Could you guys out there advise the following?

(1) Any news of new model of Trajet coming soon in the next couple of months ? Or another facelift soon?

(2) Any major problems or bad experience with this value for money MPV ?

(3) Any specific reasons not to get this MPV ?

Thanks !

↡ Advertisement

Hi All,

Trajet at $69K look really attractive and seriously thinking of getting one. Could you guys out there advise the following?

(1) Any news of new model of Trajet coming soon in the next couple of months ? Or another facelift soon?

Should be somewhere in 2006/07. No more facelift, this is the latest now.

(2) Any major problems or bad experience with this value for money MPV ?

Only problem is FC but then what do you expect a MPV FC?

(3) Any specific reasons not to get this MPV ?

Cheap, Good quality, Spacious, Good engine(CVVT)...etc.

Thanks !

Neutral Newbie

The value for money should smoothen the FC a little.......I think this is a good time to buy at this price.....doubt it will go down further.

Neutral Newbie

I wanted to use this car for at least 5-7 yrs....do you think it will last me for tat long without much problem ? I had my Toyota Corolla previously with tat long without any major problem but not sure about Korean car. And wanting to find out if it will be difficult to sell in future as compared to Japanese car.....anyone care to comment?

I have my Jet for 2yrs 2months now, not a single major problem so far. Have been to Genting 2 times, KL, Desaru, Mersing and Malacca...no issue of any problem. The way I see it that Hyundai have improve alot compare to the Pony days. Rest assure it will last till you scrape it... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement