CKT cum Initial D session Thursday 23/06/05

Bleu

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi Comrades,

Since i was requested to organise a Char Kuay Tiao (CKT) session, i was wondering if you guys are interested to makan CKT and watched the much awaited Initial-D the movie this coming Thursday, its just across the road. So as to Kill 2 Birds with 1 stone....keke

Makan

Venue: Zion Rd hawker center

Time: 7.30 pm

Mission: Char Kuay Tiao eating

charkwayteow10hp.jpg

Movie

Venue: Great World City (GV Grand)

Time: 9.00+ pm show

initiald14sa.jpg

Please list down your names to those who are willing to spend a crazy night out with me....eating CKT and atching cars driving super fast and drifting away.........Vrooom!!! Hopefully i can comfirm by Wednesday, so as to book tickets before-hand. :wink:

1. Bleu

2. ChevyCat

3. bernardgoh

4. Knight Rider & Jas

5. IceKhool & Wife

6. Kalos

Edited by Bleu
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi Comrades,

Since i was requested to organise a Char Kuay Tiao (CKT) session, i was wondering if you guys are interested to makan CKT and watched the much awaited Initial-D the movie this coming Thursday, its just across the road. So as to Kill 2 Birds with 1 stone....keke

Makan

Venue: Zion Rd hawker center

Time: 7.30 pm

Mission: Char Kuay Tiao eating

Movie

Venue: Great World City (GV Grand)

Time: 9.00+ pm show

Please list down your names to those who are willing to spend a crazy night out with me....eating CKT and atching cars driving super fast and drifting away.........Vrooom!!! Hopefully i can comfirm by Wednesday, so as to book tickets before-hand. :wink:

1. Bleu

2. ChevyCat

3. bernardgoh

4. Knight Rider & Jas

5. IceKhool & Wife

6. Kalos

7. LanceTeo & Gf

Edited by Lanceteo

Neutral Newbie

Erhh i think i might have to shoot myself....

i am very sorry to tell you that tickets have already been book for this event...as i close the booking session at 6.30pm on wednesday. I also have to take the responsibility that i did not post the follow up letting u guys know that i am closing at 6.30pm in this forum.

But i did follow up in TCS.....so sorry again. But i belive there would be many other oppunities next time.

cheers

Neutral Newbie

ya i assumed so anyway i bought tickets and watched the show already. CKT i didnt eat though. haha. next time dude.

↡ Advertisement