Glare Professional Polish

Shsoh

Neutral Newbie

Read this a while ago... Seems that this liquid glass technology (Glassplexin) will replace conventional deataling. Check out http://www.glare.com.sg.

Any comments?

Edited by Shsoh
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Considering they claimed that the car will shine for at least 18 months, savings on the time and money on polishes will be worth it [nod] ... BTW they are not the most expensive in town, if you have heard of Carworks...they really charge exorbitant prices for their services. [jawdrop]

Just read about the 'Glare' article in AA magazine, sounds attractive to me ( I am currently an AutoGlym user)...getting very tired maintaing the car in this period of crabby weather... [:/]

Anybody seen or try the product before? They were at the MotorShow but I didn't see them leh...Comments please. Thanks!

Edited by Akbk

Neutral Newbie

Amazing Glaze also claim something like 1 year....but heard that shine only last a few months....

18 months is a bit far fetch....what if they close down before that...how to claim against them if loses shine before that.....laugh.gif

they will blame on the weather, the place u parked the car, the water/shampoo u used for washing ....... how to claimed then [laugh]

still believe in DIY every month and professional polish every 6 months but not by these people, too expensive.

[thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Same sentiment here, I would rather do a new coat of paint maybe every 3 to 4 years....would be cheaper than to go for this type of soo-call treatment...thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

How about asking whether anyone here has tried it before or find out from people who has used it before whether it really last? But frankly to me it does cost alot for just one time treatment. If you are saying a package for that price then i'll be more agreeable to it

Agreed, that's why I said they won't dare to give 5 yrs warranty laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif maybe they will try out for 18mths as the market is too saturated with many polishing ctr around sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

I have been using Amazing Glaze done by K-Guard. The shine really lasted me a year with weekly water wash. It also guards against acidic stuffs like bird sxxt. There was once I left a huge bird sxxt on my car for 2 weeks (because I rushed off to airport for business trip). [bigcry] After that, I could still manage to wipe it off with just water. [sunny]

Compared to Tuff-Cote's system six, I think Amazing Glaze is still better. [bounce2]

Visit http://www.k-guard.com.sg