Amazing WD40

Wolverine

Neutral Newbie

Finally fed up of my front rims, they were originally silver but now turned to "Gun powdered color" due to break dust and dirt... AH NEH, and Hand wash just couldn't get it cleaned ...

SO TODAY armed with a can of WD40 and a cloth decided to give it a go ...man ...within 20mins i got them gleaming as new not a single speck and it's so darn easy to clean ....i love my WD40 [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Point to note, the term AH NEH was debated recently in this forum. Some found it racist.

Second point to note, do you know why WD40 is called WD40? It is becos it was discovered while someone was trying to create a Water Deplacement formula. It was created during the 40th attempt. Therefore, WD40. Or so i heard on the discovery channel.

Yes, I am too free. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

well, just heard from my sg chinese friend in sydney that he got spat at by an ozzie. Dont really stand for all these. Name calling, spitting, all the same to me.

He did, then he got beaten up by the whole gang.

But point being is still that I'm wondering why all this is still happening today.

And I wonder why ppl in this forum still refer to that guy doing the car wash in the morning as the AH NEH CAR WASH. I've always heard ppl call him the HDB car washer.

Not that i'm trying to be politically correct. Just wondering. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

I just got back from Sydney and MEL , they are all ok to me.....maybe they trash those more Kuai Lan face ar? [lipsrsealed]

Donno lah. If u want to know more, he gave a brief in his recent blog. U wanna see, go to my blog, look under BLOGS, then click WEIMING.

Like i said earlier, donno why all this happens. Anyhows, being beaten, calling names, all same to me. Chink, keling, mat, nigger. Why the need for all these words? Why the need to spit on someone just becos of racial difference?

Anyhows, I spent 3 yrs in Sydney. All ok. No such incident hapn to me. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement