OWS Sparks Plug & Spark-plug optimizer?

Sparcoray

Neutral Newbie

Dun really know..heard i got the crappy batch or somethin ...saying that OWS not made to run on Asian cars...I used the twin irr ...And somehow burnt my cables ...then engine misfired and gone kuku ....no OWS for me

sweatdrop.gifsorrie to hear that.

I got it installed in my previous ride and it's working fine so I installed it on my new ride.

Previously I used it for 40,000km without changing sparkplug...

hmm... so u using NGK iridium / denso sparks plug?

thanks dude!cool.gif

guess me the luckly ones that got the good one from the old batches of OWS on my previous ride.

laugh.gifyo dude... remember me? Saw ur ride a few times ard serangoon area. U wanna to check the Hotstuffs mag to see the authorise dealer? Btw, I have 4 used pieces and if you I can sell u cheap cheap.

Neutral Newbie

of cos i remember u la, thats why posted to u mah! UH! u saw my ride? yah i live srgoon area. keke, u also then i guess?? go out la kopi at Gardens leh!

anyway its not the 4 pcs im after dude, im thinking of a mass buy for my club members as well. maybe 100 pcs to enjoy economies of scale.

hehe sell me?? why don want? lousy meh??

I've tried OWS twin Iridiums as well as NGK Irriways. Although I didn't encounter any problems on the OWS, I found the NGK Irriways to give more power but the workshop charges more for the NGK plugs.

bro... here are the details: OWS Singapore 50 Tagore Lane #01-04, Markono Distr. Centre S787492 Tel: 6452-3209 Fax: 6452-0586 I travelled along boundary road beri often cos my wife stayed in serangoon central... if u happen to see my "white ghostly mit" on the road... friendly horn me. Me changed to mit original plugs.... itcy backside.

thumbsup.gifyeap dude.. I used the OWS previously on my ride and it's still work very well even after 40K.... good stuffs! NGK plugs have been always popular with jap cars and most of the ppl used them I see mostly OWS are used in continental cars....

Neutral Newbie

hey do u still have the 4 used pcs of ows? but wats the rating or specs? i see whether suitable to use on my ride or not.

eh..but u use how long liao ah?

↡ Advertisement