What do u do during raining season

Guniang

hi guys... raining season is coming... wad do u guys do to protect ur car?? wash with water everyday after rain, wash with water or any other more ideas??

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

probably when it's too dirty, just got to shell auto wash for 5$ wash.....i dunno if polishing helps but just bochap until finish rain season...anyways...now ins singapore like raining season only, when not raining season?

Double the coating of sealant and wash with water after each downpour. Cos by leaving the acidic rainwater overnight on your car, you're bound to get watermarks. [cool]

Neutral Newbie

I hate watermarks. I try not to leave rainwater on my car. On rainy days, once I enter the MSCP where I park, I drive to the 20cent washing bay and totally flush the car exterior with tapwater. Then I park my car and dry it.

If car wet with rainwater, after parking in shelter, automatically take out cloth and wipe dry. Wring and repeat. End of week then proper car wash.

Recently, I woke up at 7am to wash car on a weekend. As I drove out of underground MSCP to next MSCP to washing point, I noticed super dark clouds. Decided to wait for rain. Parked car along the road and switched off engine. Within 15 minutes, super downpour. Rain stopped like 20 minutes later. Most of the dirt and grime were washed off. Drove to washing point to shampoo and dry. Saved me 20 cents! laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

gosh! i cant believe this.... you actually let the rain rinse your car... ONLY?!

when you see rain coming, you should immediately park your car in the open, pour shampoo all over it, then go sit under shelter and wait for the rain. the rain will activate the shampoo, cleanse the car, rinse away the shampoo... all you need to do after the rain is to simply dry the car! thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie
when you see rain coming, you should immediately park your car in the open, pour shampoo all over it, then go sit under shelter and wait for the rain. the rain will activate the shampoo, cleanse the car, rinse away the shampoo... all you need to do after the rain is to simply dry the car! thumbsup.gif

While you are at it, try driving into swimming pool to rinse your car...the pour sealant over your Siamese cat and ask her to roll around your car until she finish waxing the entire vehicle...the sure can save more than 20

wad i do is, i pour shampoo on car, take out washing board and body foam...bath,wash car and wash clothes at the same time

(edited)

Tien,

I actually wanted to do it. But because I'm still on AG's car shampoo, it's pretty liquidy and would probably drip and flow down the car before the rain started. Maybe when I move to Meg's NXT car shampoo, which is more viscous, I would do it. laugh.gif

Hey! Maybe I should put AG's car shampoo in a spritz bottle and spray it all over the car first before the rain ya?! laugh.gif

In case you think I'm serious, you're right. I am serious about it. Seriously kidding!

Edited by Brock

Neutral Newbie

guess i will leave it alone until it gets too dirty b4 heading down to a petrol station for car wash

Buy 2 car covers to double the protection, park it in the garage, seal the place up and wait for the rainy season to pass before taking the car out again... [sweatdrop]

I have paid so much $$$ for my car and you are expecting me to be a maid to my car ??!!

Sorry, my car is my tool, to service me, not the other way around.

( But I might bath him if I am in JB )

↡ Advertisement