[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Looks good in blue but what is this - a new class of compact SUV? A little "not here not there" in my opinion.

The new trend of compact crossover. Similar to Polo Cross, Renault Captur, Merc GLA, Ford Ecosport(jacked up Fiesta), etc etc which are based on their small car platforms. Actually earlier model like the Toyota Rush was intro but didn't quite catch on in terms of trend. Traditional big SUVs are kinda boring after a while.

• Praise 1

The new trend of compact crossover. Similar to Polo Cross, Renault Captur, Merc GLA, Ford Ecosport(jacked up Fiesta), etc etc which are based on their small car platforms. Actually earlier model like the Toyota Rush was intro but didn't quite catch on in terms of trend. Traditional big SUVs are kinda boring after a while.

Rush I think could be coz the performace affected by poorer power to weight. Something like 103hp to 1200kg. To make it worse, its on 215/60 - 16. But at least have some looks for posing. But suv / crossover is now relevant to sin since flooding now & then is deemed as normal. The higher ground clearance will be helpful.

Jus got an old M6, 05 version. Anyone can advise if possible to check past servicing records? Any workshops to recommend in the west? Tks in advance.

Safe would be to stick to AD

Hi Bro, I am new here. Am looking at M3 SP 08 model. Selling at $45,800, mileage 71Km.

Worth the buy?

Considering 6 year old, I think slightly on higher side...see if can negotiate down a bit if you really like it. Make sure you test drive and like the feel of the car :)

Neutral Newbie

Looking for a replacement for my absorbers.

Any one here care to share.

Mazda3 2010 model

TIA

Neutral Newbie

07 or 08

should be similar model, mine is just the facelifted model (led taillights/front grill/etc)

fc is average, around 9+ to 10km/L, and that's with 17' rims. reliability is good i supposed, made in -japan cars. took over almost a year ago, now at 138,000KM and seems ok. replaced some stuff when took over, e.g. mounting, gearbox valve, etc.

Supersonic

Think it is common to find car comes with CVT engine now. You cannot escape from it. But this car 1.5L, should be underpower?

Neutral Newbie

Saw one of this in the showroom of a PI at turf city while I was kpo-ing. Real sleek I would say.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I would go for this SUV if the COE drops....

Been looking for a small SUV...toyota Rush and Daihatsu Terios are old school compact SUVs and interior is too plain...not as nice as this..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1