[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

MZ6 Wagon Deep Crystal Blue picked up a week and a half ago. Still getting to grips with all the electronic gadgets.

Welcome to Mazda 6 family.... [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

I just bought a blue Mazda 5 from eurokars. Got free gifts like the reverse camera, pioneer avh2650 and solar film. i asked for discounted price but that time, it was already $8K off the original price. Bought it for $126,888 with trade in of my previous car. Good thing is my previous car is going to be scrapped in June this year and i got to overtrade it by parf value + $6K overtrade discount.

The sad part is, when i got the car, the interior and exterior was dirty with dust and the wheel alignment was'nt done properly. It kept steering to the left. I informed them but need to wait till my first car service to rectify the wheel alignment. After sales service to me is very important but ..

I just bought a blue Mazda 5 from eurokars. Got free gifts like the reverse camera, pioneer avh2650 and solar film. i asked for discounted price but that time, it was already $8K off the original price. Bought it for $126,888 with trade in of my previous car. Good thing is my previous car is going to be scrapped in June this year and i got to overtrade it by parf value + $6K overtrade discount.

The sad part is, when i got the car, the interior and exterior was dirty with dust and the wheel alignment was'nt done properly. It kept steering to the left. I informed them but need to wait till my first car service to rectify the wheel alignment. After sales service to me is very important but ..

If the car interior and exterior is dirty upon collection, you can don't take the car and ask them to clean up the car then handover.

Also don't think you have to wait for 1st car service. It is your choice. Just book an appointment.

When I collect my M6, I told the SE there was a minor scratch. He immediately drove back to the workshop to polish it. You should tell the SE to clean up the car immediately.

As for the alignment, you should just fix a appointment to go back and fix it.

I have booked the appointment with them on the earliest date possible. Also at that time, when i collected the car, it was during lunchtime and i was in a rush. Anyway the point is, they could have improved their checklist procedures before the collection. Hope they will improve.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone going for the new CX-5?

I'm interested, sms reply from them

"with min 60K loan @ 2.28

STD 146l

Premium $154k"

not sure if can bargain further..u goin down to view?

I'm interested, sms reply from them

"with min 60K loan @ 2.28

STD 146l

Premium $154k"

not sure if can bargain further..u goin down to view?

Going to test drive this model with family this Sunday. Stay tune.

Remember to ask the service technician for upgrade to the lastest GPS map. I do not think we can do it ourselve

is this possible? i was asked to go tong lee at machperson rd. Between, the latest GPS that i have now is not so accurate. I was given a longer route to follow and at times skipped their suggested turns.

Neutral Newbie

is this possible? i was asked to go tong lee at machperson rd. Between, the latest GPS that i have now is not so accurate. I was given a longer route to follow and at times skipped their suggested turns.

If your vehicle is still under warranty, talk nice to the service technician, they will be able to help.

I got mine map upgraded to the latest on the 20K servicing FOC.

I told my wife that if you use GPS, it will definitely get you there, but it may not be the best way.

I set mine to calculate the route to be the fastest, which most of the times, will take me via expressways. Don't think it take into consideration traffic condition (for Singapore)

I told my wife that if you use GPS, it will definitely get you there, but it may not be the best way.

I set mine to calculate the route to be the fastest, which most of the times, will take me via expressways. Don't think it take into consideration traffic condition (for Singapore)

waze or google map should have up to date traffic