[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Hi bros,

Normally when u transfer your trade in car to PI name?

On the day of collection of new car?

For me, Paperwork done on the same day.

Registration of new car naturally came first.

So when i check my car asset, new car number is in, before old car transferred out. Probably few days to 1 week before the old car number disappeared from my asset.

However it could vary depending of the efficiency of ur PI i guess.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi... Just join the forum... Anybody know if anywhere selling Vezel blue paint pen... Colour code should be B594P? Don't know why almost everyday travelling on highway got stone hitting my windscreen and body... Sian... Got a lot of paint chip on car body and windscreen also Kena chip badly... Sigh... Just need to touch up some small area... Your advice is greatly appreciated...

Neutral Newbie

Hi newbie on car,

I would like to check what is the different between Honda vezel and Honda vezel hybrid

And what is g vitec , x vitec and s vitec

Any problem with PI cars?

Lastly is vezel a good buy? Sorry for not able to run through the earlier posts.

Hi... Just join the forum... Anybody know if anywhere selling Vezel blue paint pen... Colour code should be B594P? Don't know why almost everyday travelling on highway got stone hitting my windscreen and body... Sian... Got a lot of paint chip on car body and windscreen also Kena chip badly... Sigh... Just need to touch up some small area... Your advice is greatly appreciated...

Don't say i no share, lol

http://www.ezytouchup.com/

http://www.ezytouchup.com/?cid=53&doit=showclass&mf=HONDA&ml=ALL%20MODELS

Hi newbie on car,

I would like to check what is the different between Honda vezel and Honda vezel hybrid

Lastly is vezel a good buy? Sorry for not able to run through the earlier posts.

Hi There!

Welcome!

I would say it will be good to skim thru the previous posts so that you know it yourself whether it will be a good buy. [:p]

yes I understand the sian feeling.

my car also got chip on the side from inconsiderate door-openers.

chip plus big dent. most likely from lorry drivers.

I alrdy tried my best to park away from these vehicles, but oh well..

yes I understand the sian feeling.

my car also got chip on the side from inconsiderate door-openers.

chip plus big dent. most likely from lorry drivers.

I alrdy tried my best to park away from these vehicles, but oh well..

Same here... can avoid parking beside lorry but can't avoid getting hit by stone along expressway... So now looking for a good touch up kit to mend the stone chips... lol

Sign already so be it.... people like me bought at $111K... rebate at $48... now COE at $45, got rebate of $3k.... so its good news or not I dont know.... buy already, just wait for the ride and enjoy lor.... 

Sama sama, mine also "bought" in Dec when COE still above 50K. But dealer got the COE for me during this round's instead and unfortunately, mine was guaranteed COE without top-up, no rebates package.

Ohh well, no point regretting. Will just enjoy my ride when I collect it this weekend and try to forget about this Cat A fluke.

Neutral Newbie

I am also new to this forum and this is my first post. I also got my Cat B COE at the last bidding exercise. My X hybrid should be delivered by Apr 16. Although Cat B COE only dropped marginally, who is to say that a big correction will not happen in the next few exercises? Nevertheless, you should wait if can afford to do so.

Got our bid for Vezel X today, but wish to let it go as wife wants another car now.

Looking at 100k to transfer the brand new car when it arrives next month, pm me if interested to discuss arrangement and colour as pi may allow change in colour still. Comes with full set of accessories (camera leather seats solar film etc)

Your chance to grab the vezel at guaranteed coe!

LuoHannie, is your Vezel X registered yet? If not, the new owner will have to bid for his own COE, unless yours is a transferable Open Cat COE.

I understand from earlier posts in this thread that there was a Whatsapp group set up for Vezel hybrid owners. Anyone knows if this group is still active and recruiting new members? If so, how do I join?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Tutc, the COE already registered to my wife, together with the car. Cat A. Hence, looking to transfer ownership of the totally new (0 mileage) car. She found the car too big for her, and we already decided to drop the bid after this round, but fluke COE indeed and we got it lor.

Good time for anyone who missed out on the fluke to buy in, as likely COE will rebound after motor show and CNY, and the Vezel price will go up again. Understand adjusted Vezel price now around 104k.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Tutc, the COE already registered to my wife, together with the car. Cat A. Hence, looking to transfer ownership of the totally new (0 mileage) car. She found the car too big for her, and we already decided to drop the bid after this round, but fluke COE indeed and we got it lor.

Good time for anyone who missed out on the fluke to buy in, as likely COE will rebound after motor show and CNY, and the Vezel price will go up again. Understand adjusted Vezel price now around 104k.

Oh I see. In this case, I think LTA imposes a mandatory minimum holding period of 6 months before you are allowed to sell/transfer the car to a new owner. Probably a measure to curb speculative activities when COE prices are increasing. This situation does not apply now but I think this ruling still does.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy___sell_a_used/Ownership_Transfer/transfer_fee_computation.html

Additional Levy

Cars registered using COE bid under Categories A and B Certificates of Entitlement are allowed to be transferred only after the first 3 months from the date of registration. If such cars are transferred between the 4th and 6th months of registration, an Additional Levy (AL), if applicable, is payable.

The AL is the positive difference between the Quota Premium (QP) of the relevant car quota category at the point of transfer and the QP paid for the registration of the car.

A transfer of registration within the first three months from the date of registration may be allowed in the event of the death of the registered owner. However, the application may be subjected to Additional Levy.

Neutral Newbie

Wah. Thanks for highlighting! Looks like she will have to use it for the first 6 months then, unless COE drops further, then there will be no additional levy after 3 months. Did not know there was this ruling zzz.

Hi newbie on car,

It would be best if you can really read through everythng, i spend 2months everynight slowly reading through all 100+ pages cus i was determined to get this car but wanna know more.

I wouldn't say its a bad buy or a good buy, i personally love the car but of cus expect a few slight improvements. But it all depends on your needs and wants in a car.. Some people love it, some ppl start whining the moment they step on the accelerator for the first time, so its really individual needs and wants.

U can't just skim on the basics and decide to buy a car, unless u have the cash to splash.. if not really do a proper research...

Neutral Newbie

It would be best if you can really read through everythng, i spend 2months everynight slowly reading through all 100+ pages cus i was determined to get this car but wanna know more.

I wouldn't say its a bad buy or a good buy, i personally love the car but of cus expect a few slight improvements. But it all depends on your needs and wants in a car.. Some people love it, some ppl start whining the moment they step on the accelerator for the first time, so its really individual needs and wants.

U can't just skim on the basics and decide to buy a car, unless u have the cash to splash.. if not really do a proper research...

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Wah. Thanks for highlighting! Looks like she will have to use it for the first 6 months then, unless COE drops further, then there will be no additional levy after 3 months. Did not know there was this ruling zzz.

Bro, what's your vezel color?
↡ Advertisement