[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Yes

But the CTBA light will only come on when it is triggered yes?

I noticed that when I press the button "CTBA OFF" for 2 seconds, the CTBA indicator light comes on and stays on. Why is that?

Turbocharged

Installation changes varies. Best is to ask workshops like JDM. They install a lot on Mazda rides.

Lol..not toking abt those GT wing..roughly how much to install one?

I think the buzz sound is a characteristic sound of CVT engine, it matches the description of what I gathered online. A "zzzz" sound

Is there anyway to insulate the engine bay lol

Firewall yes. Eng bonnet yes. I did the stp bonnet solution and it sort of help. Edited by Andyngps

hi bro, sorry bother you all again. i have one PI offer 104k and the other one 102,800.

the higher one offer 5 years warranty, free labour serving 5 years and vcool. the lower one offer 3 years warranty, free one time servicing only and just solar film.

if looking at the package as a whole, i find that its about the same because i also may need to top up to change vcool

from your opinion, you think the solar film is good enough? what is the cost for labour for 5 years?

Bro. Labout costs range between $25 to $50 nia (the workshop earns through selling you the consumables). And deps on your driving style, every 10k svc once. Assuming average of 20k per year, thats $50 in a year only. Multiply by 5; its only $250 to $500. vcool usually they give you the low range and also may not be on all windows. The whole package may not even worth more than $1k if not taking warranty into account.

But the CTBA light will only come on when it is triggered yes?

I noticed that when I press the button "CTBA OFF" for 2 seconds, the CTBA indicator light comes on and stays on. Why is that?

When the CTBA indicator light comes on...mean CTBA is off

Sorry bro what is STP bonnet

You google for stp solution for engine bonnet. Its a foam thats pasted in place of your bonnet cover. Somehow it helps to direct the sounds downwards instead of directly into your face, such that your eng noise sounds a bit more muffled and bassy.

hi bro, sorry bother you all again. i have one PI offer 104k and the other one 102,800.

the higher one offer 5 years warranty, free labour serving 5 years and vcool. the lower one offer 3 years warranty, free one time servicing only and just solar film.

if looking at the package as a whole, i find that its about the same because i also may need to top up to change vcool

from your opinion, you think the solar film is good enough? what is the cost for labour for 5 years?

Btw...i have never paid for labour thus far for my svcing. Its always bundled together with the consumables sunce they earned their margin from there. They wil tell you its waived. Again this deps on your workshop.

Neutral Newbie

For just a $1,200 difference, please consider the following:

(1) which PI is more reliable in ability to honour the delivery of the vehicle. Go for a reputable one.

(2) if both are equally good, consider which PI can "deliver" the vehicle to you earlier i.e. the delivery date. You need to ask whether the vehicle arrive at Singapore and passed VITAS for immediate registration

(3) "free" labour is nothing because the workshop can build the labour cost in the price of parts/components used (i.e. inflating the price of components/parts used for servicing).

(4) one time servicing (i believe should be the FIRST servicing), the value is around $100 but the appointed workshop of PI will normally inflate to $150.

(5) solar film (without brand) can be very cheap but it may be good. But most of the time, the quality will be discounted. The non-well known brand cost around $150 to $300. The vkool that the PI is offering, you need to ask which grade is he giving. I believe is the basic one i.e. around $400 to $500. Make sure you get a good one (if you need it) as this will last you 6 to 7 years at least (with proper maintenance). My existing one last me around 9.9 years. A good brand with better grade will cost around $600 to $800.

(6) lastly, the warranty. This is an important issue. The PI will arrange workshop(s) to provide the warranty. HOWEVER, in order for the warranty to be valid, you need to send your car to that(those) workshop(s) arranged. And, some of these workshop(s) will inflate the servicing cost. Do not be surprise that the bill can be similar to the AD workshop. You need to go to them for the warranty to be valid. But, a few workshops may be good. So, you need to do some research. So, whether it is 3 years or 5 years, it depends on the workshop assigned. If the workshop assigned is not good, you will find 5 years will be unnecessary as you will think about to void the warranty to cross over to a better one.

So, ask more questions before you commit. Clarify what are issues before you commit. Agreed on the items before you commit. Once committed, the ball is not at your side anymore.

And, do not let your guard down if the PI is a referral.

The above is speaking from my own experience.

Hope the above help.

hi bro,

thank you so much for helping. what you said totally make sense to me. i believe i should not look at the cost of labour, like what you said they may inject the cost to the parts.

as for warranty, its quite strange, i asked if the 5 years warranty cover aircon compressor, gearbox, alternator and he said yes. and as long as you go back as scheduled, warranty will not be void. in betweeen you go any workshop also possible. but i agree, if the workshop is bad, we will want to terminate asap.

buying car is really a big project. must think carefully. and also fixed coe better or rebate system?

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'll collect my Vezel  X hybrid on Feb. Can anyone tell me where I can trade-in the 16' rim to 17' rim and how much to top-up?

When the CTBA indicator light comes on...mean CTBA is off

Oh I thought it meant activated lol

Thanks!

You google for stp solution for engine bonnet. Its a foam thats pasted in place of your bonnet cover. Somehow it helps to direct the sounds downwards instead of directly into your face, such that your eng noise sounds a bit more muffled and bassy.

Btw...i have never paid for labour thus far for my svcing. Its always bundled together with the consumables sunce they earned their margin from there. They wil tell you its waived. Again this deps on your workshop.

Ok will do

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'll collect my Vezel  X hybrid on Feb. Can anyone tell me where I can trade-in the 16' rim to 17' rim and how much to top-up?

I am thinking of doing the same too. But how to do that? I asked PI to change for me, he said vezel X does not come with 17" so he can't do that. But if we trade in to eg Autobac, it's consider 2nd hand already isn't it?

Maybe some expert can advise?

I drove to Stamford the next day of taking delivery of Vezel and traded in the 16" wheels for around $350. It is low beacuse so many are trading in...

I am thinking of doing the same too. But how to do that? I asked PI to change for me, he said vezel X does not come with 17" so he can't do that. But if we trade in to eg Autobac, it's consider 2nd hand already isn't it?

Maybe some expert can advise?

Go for the more reputable PI. It usually saves you more money and headache in the long run.

All the best bro !

Hey bro, ordered my vezel from a pi at woodlands called Royal Automotive. Vezel x model 103k and they gave me 6 month roadtax reverse camera leather seats 5 year warranty and audio player. my down payment was only 20% and the best part is they also have ready stock. you should try to check them out also. heard from their salesman that stock is running out and the next shipment wont be coming so soon. Maybe u can try and contact their salesman who's also called josh at 97920775. Initially was curious about the vezel and dropped him a call and learnt much from him on the phone. Cheers! all the best in selecting your vezel from the right pi.

• Dislike 2