[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Hey bro, ordered my vezel from a pi at woodlands called Royal Automotive. Vezel x model 103k and they gave me 6 month roadtax reverse camera leather seats 5 year warranty and audio player. my down payment was only 20% and the best part is they also have ready stock. you should try to check them out also. heard from their salesman that stock is running out and the next shipment wont be coming so soon. Maybe u can try and contact their salesman who's also called josh at 97920775. Initially was curious about the vezel and dropped him a call and learnt much from him on the phone. Cheers! all the best in selecting your vezel from the right pi.

Bro .. It's Capt. Obvious lei..

Use a diff.Nick la...

Btw, can I pm u

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I am thinking of doing the same too. But how to do that? I asked PI to change for me, he said vezel X does not come with 17" so he can't do that. But if we trade in to eg Autobac, it's consider 2nd hand already isn't it?

Maybe some expert can advise?

Theoretically can. Its only if your pi want to do for you only snd if your top up is worth the trouble.

Hey bro, ordered my vezel from a pi at woodlands called Royal Automotive. Vezel x model 103k and they gave me 6 month roadtax reverse camera leather seats 5 year warranty and audio player. my down payment was only 20% and the best part is they also have ready stock. you should try to check them out also. heard from their salesman that stock is running out and the next shipment wont be coming so soon. Maybe u can try and contact their salesman who's also called josh at 97920775. Initially was curious about the vezel and dropped him a call and learnt much from him on the phone. Cheers! all the best in selecting your vezel from the right pi.

Very coincidental leh...josh...

How much is the mileage appear in ur car when u all collect ur car from PI,I will getting my vezel next week

Should be below 50 or near. If you are lucky 25.

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'll collect my Vezel X hybrid on Feb. Can anyone tell me where I can trade-in the 16' rim to 17' rim and how much to top-up?

Bro. Hybrid should be 17 inch already leh.

Oh I thought it meant activated lol

Thanks!

Ok will do

Its called stp hood solution. All the best. Vezel needs lots of soundproofing...hehe

hi bro, sorry bother you all again. i have one PI offer 104k and the other one 102,800.

the higher one offer 5 years warranty, free labour serving 5 years and vcool. the lower one offer 3 years warranty, free one time servicing only and just solar film.

if looking at the package as a whole, i find that its about the same because i also may need to top up to change vcool

from your opinion, you think the solar film is good enough? what is the cost for labour for 5 years?

bro.... Vezel need VCOOL meh... quite tinted ardy leh.... dun see a need la...

Now you go SGARMART see prices lor... all around $99,800, where got 100+K one? haha

Bro, your interest rate? 5 years loan

Supercharged

I am thinking of doing the same too. But how to do that? I asked PI to change for me, he said vezel X does not come with 17" so he can't do that. But if we trade in to eg Autobac, it's consider 2nd hand already isn't it?

Maybe some expert can advise?

my advice is you should start calling a few tyres shops that are pretty active with ads on the few forum like honda and etc to check out their offer for your stock rims and tyres. at the same time, drop by and select your new rims and check the arrangement of when they expect you to drive-in.

the last time i got my swift was traded with a shop in AMK ave 10. can't remember the shop name. i drove-in for exchanged immediately from champion motor.

Neutral Newbie

I drove to Stamford the next day of taking delivery of Vezel and traded in the 16" wheels for around $350. It is low beacuse so many are trading in...

Bro,

how much do you top up for the 17" wheels? 

Including spare wheels?

How is your FC like after change?

Bro,

how much do you top up for the 17" wheels? 

Including spare wheels?

How is your FC like after change?

No spare tyre for Vezel, alot of ppl commented b4 not much dff in FC..