[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Paging for Bro @Rationalexuberance hahahahaha...the enthusiastic Bro with the Hybrid Z :)

Yo yo!! I should return to MCF soon to say hi to many bros n sis who may be looking at Vezel Hybrid. Yes we are in touch with a big gro of owners. We have accrued loads of lobangs and after purchase care tips,savvy workshops etc. Best of all is a self import lobang.

Am still continuing to meet people and bring them for a joy ride in my car. Just did one on saturday that just passed. Hope to contribute n build a bigger hybrid community!

Kah Motors carry HCF-2 at 3.5L capacity for $86.14 W/GST.

You can also consider Valvoline CVT fluid, around $17 per quartz, so litre for litre is around $59.50:

http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/cvt_fluid.pdf

For first change, would be at 40000km?

Or are you looking to take the every 10000km approach?

My DW-1 is only $11 per quart.

HCF-2 should not be that exp.

pls dun attempt to pour anything else other than manufacture reccomended ATF

↡ Advertisement

Hi just joined this forum. Booked a silver 1.5X vezel last Saturday.just finished reading this 2 part forum. Very informative. Hi wishes some help from dear vezel owners here. Now headache dun no wat colours should I choose for my leather seats. Any kind ppl can help advise with pics if possible? Million of thanks in advance.

If u are a lazy person like me.. dun get brown leather seats.. i abit regret.. need to send for scrubbing after 3months.. seat at driver side is all black already..

hi guys..just wondering if there is a new mazda 8 with skyactive tech coming in...

heard that mazda 8 has been recalled back,,,

The MPV Mazda 8 or the future sports car RX-7/8.?

Hi just joined this forum. Booked a silver 1.5X vezel last Saturday.just finished reading this 2 part forum. Very informative. Hi wishes some help from dear vezel owners here. Now headache dun no wat colours should I choose for my leather seats. Any kind ppl can help advise with pics if possible? Million of thanks in advance.

Silver goes very nice with dark coffee brown leather seats

Hi, where did you get the battery charger from? These new batteries are those designed for start-stop, I thought it's better to keep them in good condition to last longer, as I heard such batteries cost much more than regular ones.

The charger is a european brand call CTEK.

There is an agent in singapore, just google.

Sorry becos i cant remmember....

• Praise 1

Limbatt...

Ctek mxs 5.0 TC

Shud be $150

Yes Limbatt.

There are quite many brands in the market but i have been using CTEK since around 2009

No complains

Test drove a friend's HRV 1.8 in Malaysia over the weekend. He paid SGD34K and gets to use the car for good. No 10 year lifespan and Certificate of Extortion crap.

Key advantages of 1.8 over the 1.5 that I test drove at Kah Motors.

1) Very much quietier engine

2) Significantly more powerful. No signs of engine strain even with 4 pax on board.

3) No need to rev so hard to pick up speed when acceleration

4) Lower rpm at highway speed (70km/h, which was the fastest I drove in the HRV 1.5 during the test drive)

5) Overall a much more comfortable drive with less stress when overtaking. Power comes naturally on demand.

*Prices in the price list are in Malaysian Ringgit.

1.8L would provide better FC than 1.5L. Buy one in Sin , buy 3 in Mal; not forgetting can drive 20yrs, which mean can buy 6. A good way to burn up retirement money. Saw one PI now selling S$106K. With Cat B coming to same level as Cat A, maybe can ask for 1.8L for the same price.  

1.8L would provide better FC than 1.5L. Buy one in Sin , buy 3 in Mal; not forgetting can drive 20yrs, which mean can buy 6. A good way to burn up retirement money. Saw one PI now selling S$106K. With Cat B coming to same level as Cat A, maybe can ask for 1.8L for the same price.  

The R18A 1.8L is taken from the FD Civic.

Unfortunately the 1.8L option is strictly for export markets HRV only. JDM all L15B 1.5L

but of cos. KM L15A 1.5L is a joke by itself

Thanks for the replies dudes.

Btw the car has a auto lock feature, once it attains enough speed, it will auto lock.

I was going into a tunnel at MCE today, I unlock my door as it is a safety concern, however it didn't remain unlock, it auto lock again after a while!

Is there a way to keep the doors unlock all the way?

I'm driving Vezel X

the door states 210/200

initially when I first get the vehicle, it was about 280/280

felt quite stiff...

I released them to 220/210.... felt much better...

but I am gonna try 230/220 soon as many bros have recommended it seems.

At this pressure .. your ride through humps on the road will be much harder , eventually damaging your joints.

One thing I noted - sometimes there is a need to leave passengers in the car with engine idle while I pop by a stall to buy something quickly, unable to lock from outside or with remote.

One passenger has to stretch in front to driver's side to press on the door lock.

Yes exactly.. i faced the same thing.. any way to get over this??

Btw the car has a auto lock feature, once it attains enough speed, it will auto lock.

I was going into a tunnel at MCE today, I unlock my door as it is a safety concern, however it didn't remain unlock, it auto lock again after a while!

Scroll back a few pages.. there is a custom lock way.. one of the bros here posted it...

Customizing Flow for Auto Door Locking Options

Steps Drive Lock Mode Off

1 Apply the parking brake.

2 The driver’s door must be closed at this stage. Open the driver’s door.

3 Turn the ignition switch to ON.

Push the ENGINE START/STOP button twice without depressing the brake pedal.

4 Press and hold the front of the master door lock switch on the driver’s door. You will hear a click more than five seconds elapsed.

Release the switch.

5 Turn the ignition switch to OFF

Push the ENGINE START/STOP button once without depressing the brake pedal*3.

Customization is completed.

All doors unlock and all turn signals blink three times.

Bro extracted this from manual online. U can try and let us know.

Hi bro, forgot to update and thank you.

Now it auto locks when I shift from P to D, and doesn't auto unlock when I shift from D to P. Exactly what I need.