[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Waiting for Kah Japan HRV now, best news ever...less interested in the antics of these PIs. Paying 100k to these people and still must worry about being potong is ridiculous by my standards.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Supercharged

I am one of those who will sell my Vezel after 6 months! I mentioned some months back I was looking to sell after I confirmed the car, then realised LTA has rule to hold car minimum 6 months. So hopefully when September comes around and I want to sell, you wouldn't think I'm not genuine! :) Just hoping COE still holding strong then, and value wouldn't drop too much. Otherwise, my holding period may have to be even longer. Reason being I want to switch to another car model.

If anyone interested to take over my car in September, PM me!

Haiz. So fast let go..

How much u willing to let

Hi All,

I got my Blue Vezel X on last week after waiting close to 4 months. The PI gave me front+back video cameras, Pioneer DVD+GPS system, Guaranteed 1 bid no topup needed.

My 3 years/100k km warranty + free servicing for 4x with Hitachi Capital (3 workshops island wide) seems better than local workshops.

Cheers

4 months? Coe guarenteed should be a month bah?

No stock thus so slow?

Waiting for Kah Japan HRV now, best news ever...less interested in the antics of these PIs. Paying 100k to these people and still must worry about being potong is ridiculous by my standards.

+1

Called me conservative, but I like the idea of paying and getting my car. Not keeping awake at night thinking of when and will my car arrive.

Sure, there's a premium, but we make our decisions on whether we want the lowest price, or a reasonable price and good reliable aftersales. 

I can click and reach the web.

Strange. I got a..

This site can’t be reached m.mobile01.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

Neutral Newbie

Besides changing model, any other reason why u want to sell?

We waited 3 months to get the Vezel? During the 3 months we decided not to continue w e bid if we didn't secure the 6 round non guaranteed coe bid tied in with PI, but coe crashed in Jan n we honoured the deal w PI. Car is fine anyways, just v common on road. Ours is white, we still have our other car, so we converted this one to weekend car n mileage is hence low.

Attended the Mazda movie nite in Lido last night - Captain America: Civil War. Really surprised with such a huge turnout. Mazda actually booked the whole Theatre 1 that can seat about 260 people.

Really appreciate this little gesture that Mazda has heart to look after its customers, or those who have fast hands and legs haha. [laugh]

Compare to my previous ADs like Nissan and Kia And VW, Mazda seems to be more pro-active in organizing events like movie screening and road trips for its customers. Really help to build up brand loyalty.

My apologies, but the capacity for Lido 1 should be about 500 pax. Quite a big theatre. I remembered long queues when collecting tickets and drink/snack, also when entering the theatre.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Still cannot.

Maybe my phone block it.

It's OK Thanks. ð¬

Beside the headlight. I notice central console where you put drinks also different.

Ok as for Vezel I kind of find pocket for small items kind of limited.

• Praise 1

We waited 3 months to get the Vezel? During the 3 months we decided not to continue w e bid if we didn't secure the 6 round non guaranteed coe bid tied in with PI, but coe crashed in Jan n we honoured the deal w PI. Car is fine anyways, just v common on road. Ours is white, we still have our other car, so we converted this one to weekend car n mileage is hence low.

Got it. I've committed 6 bids non-guarantee coe if not successful will pm u to look at the car.

Saw the Red Hybrid recently.. surprisingly its not that bright of a red.. Lighter den the maroon.. but not the Chilli red kind.. abit darker..

(edited)

Have a question about i-Stop.  This is the first long weekend after I got my CX5, thus the CX5 was not driven since Sat afternoon until this (Tue) morning.  During the 30min drive this morning, realised that I-Stop never kicked in.  Checked on the information display the "battery" icon is not active.

Is this due to battery drain after a long weekend?  I have front/back dashcam installed and connected to the battery for parking mode.  If yes, typically how long a drive is needed to charge up the battery to be sufficient for I-Stop again?

Edited : just read from another forum ... "you don't close all the doors properly then start the engine, the computer disables i-Stop for that whole trip".  I started my car this morning when my daughter was still putting her stuff into the back seat, thus door not closed when engine started. 

Why the Mazda engineer did this?  Quite a stupid rule if it is true.  Will monitor closely when I am driving again in the evening.

Edited by jonleelk

Can the display on info panel on the right of the speedo/tech be configured to show English instead of Jap?

So far, all the pictures I see show Jap words only.

Saw the Red Hybrid recently.. surprisingly its not that bright of a red.. Lighter den the maroon.. but not the Chilli red kind.. abit darker..

(edited)

Update on my I-stop issue (went to mazda).  It is due to the battery drain over the long weekend.  The SOC (State Of Charge) of the battery was 63%, and I-stop needs a min of 67% to work.  When I asked how come after driving for an hour the battery still not charged back to full, the technical adviser replied that for energy savings, skyactive does not charge the battery when engine is running normally. 

Instead, the battery is only being charged when the vehicle is deccerating!  Thus we will need to drive a MUCH LONGER distance to achieve the same charging effect compared to normal car.

Info to other Skyactive users. 

Edited by jonleelk

Supersonic

Can the display on info panel on the right of the speedo/tech be configured to show English instead of Jap?

So far, all the pictures I see show Jap words only.

I don't see any jap character on my instrumental penal.

Twincharged

Update on my I-stop issue (went to mazda).  It is due to the battery drain over the long weekend.  The SOC (State Of Charge) of the battery was 63%, and I-stop needs a min of 67% to work.  When I asked how come after driving for an hour the battery still not charged back to full, the technical adviser replied that for energy savings, skyactive does not charge the battery when engine is running normally. 

Instead, the battery is only being charged when the vehicle is deccerating!  Thus we will need to drive a MUCH LONGER distance to achieve the same charging effect compared to normal car.

Info to other Skyactive users. 

Tell him go & fly kite. [furious]

↡ Advertisement