[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Supersonic

What an achievement. Minus off another 5km still 20km/ltr.

Econ on. V power full tank. Stop/start off.

post-62064-0-25832500-1462450177_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

My I-stop used to be this way too for the first month with the dashcam connected.  Only after the long weekend where vehicle was not driven for 62 hours, then it started taking a long time to start working.

For Tue -> Thur (today), the time for I-stop to start working in the morning is reducing

Tue : 1 hr

Wed : 30 min

Thur : 15 min  

Looks like related to the battery drain caused by the additional dashcam. 

Then your Dashcam is using too much battery,do something about it,before the car cannot start. [furious] ,many Mazda 6 owners already got flat before.

I am one of those who will sell my Vezel after 6 months! I mentioned some months back I was looking to sell after I confirmed the car, then realised LTA has rule to hold car minimum 6 months. So hopefully when September comes around and I want to sell, you wouldn't think I'm not genuine! :) Just hoping COE still holding strong then, and value wouldn't drop too much. Otherwise, my holding period may have to be even longer. Reason being I want to switch to another car  model.

If anyone interested to take over my car in September, PM me!

Hi

Is this a new rule, am not aware of this:  "LTA has rule to hold car minimum 6 months"? 

Turbocharged

Hi

Is this a new rule, am not aware of this: "LTA has rule to hold car minimum 6 months"?

This is not new rules, has been around for many years... Once registered, cannot change name within 6mths.. Can change with condition which I forgotten already... Need to pay $$ if I'm not wrong... Too lazy to Google for it.... Hehehhe

This is not new rules, has been around for many years... Once registered, cannot change name within 6mths.. Can change with condition which I forgotten already... Need to pay $$ if I'm not wrong... Too lazy to Google for it.... Hehehhe

Ah.....really never was aware of this. Thanks

Ah.....really never was aware of this. Thanks

Additional Levy

Cars registered using COE bid under Categories A and B Certificates of Entitlement are allowed to be transferred only after the first 3 months from the date of registration. If such cars are transferred between the 4th and 6th months of registration, an Additional Levy (AL), if applicable, is payable.

The AL is the positive difference between the Quota Premium (QP) of the relevant car quota category at the point of transfer and the QP paid for the registration of the car.

A transfer of registration within the first three months from the date of registration may be allowed in the event of the death of the registered owner. However, the application may be subjected to Additional Levy.

Managed to extract from LTA's website, wonder why this ruling?

Turbocharged

Additional Levy

Cars registered using COE bid under Categories A and B Certificates of Entitlement are allowed to be transferred only after the first 3 months from the date of registration. If such cars are transferred between the 4th and 6th months of registration, an Additional Levy (AL), if applicable, is payable.

The AL is the positive difference between the Quota Premium (QP) of the relevant car quota category at the point of transfer and the QP paid for the registration of the car.

A transfer of registration within the first three months from the date of registration may be allowed in the event of the death of the registered owner. However, the application may be subjected to Additional Levy.

Managed to extract from LTA's website, wonder why this ruling?

To prevent ppl from flipping COE. Just like HDB flats got 5 year minimum occupation period.

Woahhh..... thanks for sharing guys. I didn't realize all of these with the i-Stop. I don't think the 2.0L CX-5 has the i-Eloop. I didn't face such issues with the i-Stop thus far but I have to qualify that I did not connect any electrical/electronic device to the car batt.

And yes, sometimes knowing the peak traffic hours, I would switch off the i-Stop before setting off. It really irritates at times. The most irritating part is when you are trying to park in reverse with the i-Stop on [mad]. When you approach a car park lot and stopping to position your reverse parking, the engine ceased, and only after you release your foot brake then the engines re-ignites and you can then shift the gear to reverse before proceeding on to reverse park! 

• Praise 1

With 2 month left of my current COE, my decision time has come.. After looking at Qashqai, VX and other whole bunch of cross-overs, it seems that Vezel is still the most value for money. My heart goes for the Hybrid-Z (facelift 2016) mainly because of the extra power, quietness, fuel efficiency and more unique color to choose (too many Vezel non-Hybrid liao).

Any advice is most appreciated esp. existing Hybrid owners! :)

TIA !

Turbocharged

Rumour AD also bringing in Vezel now

Not rumour, it's confirmed bringing from Japan. But the name still stick to HRV. 

Supersonic
(edited)

really??? ... speedo with 180kmph max?

i guess Kah motor must be sibei sibei sibei tulan and appeal to Honda ... lol

Jan 21, 2016
Vezel drives Honda to top spot on parallel import chart

SAMUEL EE

THE fact that the Honda Vezel would be the standout parallel import (PI) model in 2015 was not going to be a surprise - but the magnitude of its success is.

With 3,980 units of the Vezel sold by Singapore's parallel importers, the compact SUV (sport utility vehicle) accounts for 46.6 per cent of the total 8,534 PI cars registered last year - nearly half.

The Vezel has also propelled Honda into top spot as Singapore's most popular PI brand, overtaking the previously dominant Toyota. Up until the third quarter of 2015, Toyota was leading the PI stakes, as it had done so since 2013.

There was little doubt the climb in PI market share was driven by the Vezel, whose enormous success among replacement buyers is based on product and provenance.

It is a sporty-looking car with a versatile cabin and affordable pricing. But equally attractive is that it is a Japanese domestic model.

Authorised Honda distributor Kah Motor offers the export version called the HR-V.

However, not only can the HR-V cost up to 10 per cent more than the Vezel but it is also assembled in Thailand.

The Vezel's popularity is such that its registration numbers are more than double those of nearest PI rival, the Toyota Harrier, at 1,793 units.

Not rumour, it's confirmed bringing from Japan. But the name still stick to HRV. 

Edited by Wt_know

With 2 month left of my current COE, my decision time has come.. After looking at Qashqai, VX and other whole bunch of cross-overs, it seems that Vezel is still the most value for money. My heart goes for the Hybrid-Z (facelift 2016) mainly because of the extra power, quietness, fuel efficiency and more unique color to choose (too many Vezel non-Hybrid liao).

Any advice is most appreciated esp. existing Hybrid owners! :)

TIA !

hi there, owned a Hybrid X since Jan 2016 :)

PM me if you interested, we have a exclusive Hybrid whatsapp chatgp. In there all hybrids owners and considering hybrids (100pax).

We share on hybrid Tech and even a joyride sessions on a Hybrid Z.

Small hybrid community but we are increasing day by day :)

If we r on the same frequency. .i m referring to the Japan made version not the current HRV thai version

Turbocharged

If we r on the same frequency. .i m referring to the Japan made version not the current HRV thai version

Made in Japan, export out to Singapore, sold by authorized dealer, rebadged as HRV. They already stop ordering from Thailand. Next batch will be from Japan. All thanks to PI for making it competitive.

Vezel (the name or badge) is not exclusive to Japan. China name it as Vezel too but made in China. And HRV doesn't mean Thailand only, USA and UK made are also called HRV.

5th Gear

Made in Japan, export out to Singapore, sold by authorized dealer, rebadged as HRV. They already stop ordering from Thailand. Next batch will be from Japan. All thanks to PI for making it competitive.

Vezel (the name or badge) is not exclusive to Japan. China name it as Vezel too but made in China. And HRV doesn't mean Thailand only, USA and UK made are also called HRV.

KM should rebadged it as Vezel AD

↡ Advertisement