[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Can i chk with the experts here that the vezel engine transmission recall has been solved? So the ones PIs selling now shld be drive away ready

Relative bought one in march and the pi said that car has to wait for lta to clear because of the recall issue. Now may still no pic no sound.

Colleague is driving one but did not know abt recall until i told him, called the pi, pi told him they will check with lta but 1 week already still checking. So either recall not serious enough (yet) or the pis readlly sian to top up money to get it fixed?

Transmission recall is for the Vezel Hybrid. Vezel Hybrid recall for 7 speed dual clutch gearbox is already done very long ago. The ones that PIs are selling now should be drive away ready. Although you can do a chassis number lookup on Honda's website to see if the car that you're interested in buying is affected by any recall.

Non hybrid vezels have recall for a module related to start-stop. Best to turn off start-stop the moment you start your engine. 

↡ Advertisement

Brand new Honda Vezel X model, white with full leather seats. Guaranteed COE without top up.

Deposit paid $10k, transfer at hire purchase stage.

Cost $99,800, willing to let go at $95k due to car high, not suitable for elderly with mobility problem.

Include steering control, Iroad V7 front and back, Pioneer 2850BT, reverse sensor and camera, floor mat, tonneau cover.

Market best price now is $97,800 but wait for 3 months with 6 bids NO guarantee.

Do message me if keen. Thank you.

Brand new Honda Vezel X model, white with full leather seats. Guaranteed COE without top up.

Deposit paid $10k, transfer at hire purchase stage.

Cost $99,800, willing to let go at $95k due to car high, not suitable for elderly with mobility problem.

Include steering control, Iroad V7 front and back, Pioneer 2850BT, reverse sensor and camera, floor mat, tonneau cover.

Market best price now is $97,800 but wait for 3 months with 6 bids NO guarantee, some also need top up. Feel free to call all different shops for their pricing.

Sincere take over, pls message me.

Which pi? What color?

Transmission recall is for the Vezel Hybrid. Vezel Hybrid recall for 7 speed dual clutch gearbox is already done very long ago. The ones that PIs are selling now should be drive away ready. Although you can do a chassis number lookup on Honda's website to see if the car that you're interested in buying is affected by any recall.

Non hybrid vezels have recall for a module related to start-stop. Best to turn off start-stop the moment you start your engine.

Thanks for the helpful info

Share with you my experiences and my comparisons which led me to buying th Vezel for my wife as a family car.

The most spacious in its class. (Asx and qash are smaller)

The perfect ride height for normal adult.

Rear seats can be inclined for comfort (asx and qash cannot)

Efficient engine (100% startstop city driving gets me 10km per liter, if highway 14km/l)

For wussy drivers, it can be easily 15km/l and probably even better. Heh heh

Power and pickup is decent for 1.5l (i am used to powerful cars so you can take my word)

Price is cheap, i paid $111k

Finishing and quality is classic Honda Japan.

Only thing is the engine is not smooth enough.

But thats also becos i am comparing to straigh six, v6 and flat6 engines.

Conclusion. Buy. Unless you dont fancy the design

Rear seats can inclined? Mine is 1 position only.

Rear seats can inclined? Mine is 1 position only.

can....very slight diff...you can try play around with the lever on the seats

Any (button) to open the booth from driver seat?

Unfortunately no such function for the boot.

But at $850 aftermarket installation of the auto boot can be done but quality wise not as smooth as factory fitted

can....very slight diff...you can try play around with the lever on the seats

Unfortunately no such function for the boot.

But at $850 aftermarket installation of the auto boot can be done but quality wise not as smooth as factory fitted

Hopefully the facelift model coming soon will have this auto tailgate or autoboot function (at least as an option)

Perhaps those  kiv buying wait first...

Hopefully the facelift model coming soon will have this auto tailgate or autoboot function (at least as an option)

Perhaps those  kiv buying wait first...

Its confirmed the FL model does not have the auto tailgate / autoboot functions based on what we see in Jap Honda website as well as some of our hybrid bros who booked the FL version. June/ Jul delivery 2016

Rear seats can inclined? Mine is 1 position only.

Can. You need to pull the lever and push back more for a more laid back position or pull up on the lever and move the seat more upright

Another "long weekend" for my Cx5 as Sat did not go out, so car was parked from Fri evening until this morning. Paid attention to the dashcam when starting the car and realised it had auto off. The dashcam has a built in voltage monitoring which will cut itself off when car battery voltage reduced to 12.1v (a parameter that can be easily adjusted). As expected, I-stop took 30min of driving to become active. In the afternoon drive, 5 min was all it needed to become active.

This is part and parcel of dashcam in car park mode. Even if install separate battery pack for the dashcam, likely also cannot last 60 hours parked. Now that confirm this is how things work and nothing is faulty, will leave it as it is.

But Cx5 really a joy to drive...no regrets!

• Praise 1

Another "long weekend" for my Cx5 as Sat did not go out, so car was parked from Fri evening until this morning. Paid attention to the dashcam when starting the car and realised it had auto off. The dashcam has a built in voltage monitoring which will cut itself off when car battery voltage reduced to 12.1v (a parameter that can be easily adjusted). As expected, I-stop took 30min of driving to become active. In the afternoon drive, 5 min was all it needed to become active.

This is part and parcel of dashcam in car park mode. Even if install separate battery pack for the dashcam, likely also cannot last 60 hours parked. Now that confirm this is how things work and nothing is faulty, will leave it as it is.

But Cx5 really a joy to drive...no regrets!

The Cellink B is stated to be able to last 70hrs based on the BlackVue DR650GW-1CH. I don't leave the car parked for such a long period anyway so no way to test it. But i think it'll be a better option for you since you always park over the weekend without driving.

Can. You need to pull the lever and push back more for a more laid back position or pull up on the lever and move the seat more upright

Yes and this is the winning feature for Vezel against other competitors like Qash and ASX etc....

The rear seats of those cars are horribly uncomfortable!

I think the more incline position is the only position. For the more upright position, the backrest has not latch, so you can still move the backrest down without releasing the lever. In the event of e-brake, the backrest is free to move.

I know is a dump question. Where do you position yourselve when opening the car booth. My hand is of average length. Every time I need to stand side way to open the booth. No way I can stand right behind as our mscp don't permit such space.

Any suggestion?

I think the more incline position is the only position. For the more upright position, the backrest has not latch, so you can still move the backrest down without releasing the lever. In the event of e-brake, the backrest is free to move.

The latch at the side will secure the seat at both positions.

If you want the more upright position, try folding your rear seats flat first. Without touching the lever, just lift it backup and push it back. You will hear a click and that indicates the seat is latched in place.

Now go to the other side of the seat, fold it back down. But this time pulling the latch, lift up the seat and push all the way back till you cant push anymore and that's the more laid back position.

You will be able to notice the difference in seat angle for the 2 sides of the seats with one being more laid back and one more upright.

Yes and this is the winning feature for Vezel against other competitors like Qash and ASX etc....

The rear seats of those cars are horribly uncomfortable!

Bingo! Normal times it can be left in the more laid back position and if you need a little bit more boot space while carrying rear passengers still it can be set to the upright position! This is a brilliant car.

I know is a dump question. Where do you position yourselve when opening the car booth. My hand is of average length. Every time I need to stand side way to open the booth. No way I can stand right behind as our mscp don't permit such space.

Any suggestion?

Car boot you mean? Don't reverse so much into the parking lot so that you can gain access to the hatch opening
↡ Advertisement