[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

I just booked yesterday, hopefully lock in todays bidding. Anyway, I book the price is no rebate no top up face lift model. Which has no sensing.

I just booked yesterday, hopefully lock in todays bidding. Anyway, I book the price is no rebate no top up face lift model. Which has no sensing.

At what price? When is the delivery date?

Neutral Newbie

Hey everyone! Joining the family soon! Short listed 4 PIs based on color and pricing thus far. SG motor trader, eurospeed motor, D2 motors and San hup bee motoring (if anyone has past experiences with them I would greatly appreciate your reviews!!)

I was combing through the previous comments and saw that it's good to ask for several supporting documents. Of which there are 3 that I don't quite understanding, hopefully someone can help shed some light.

--> shopping documents and bills of landing, vital application and approval from LTA and past recall campaigns carried out by them.

Thanks in advance guys! [laugh]

(edited)

hihi, you know the base cost of petrol/hydrid x model, with and without sensing or anywhere i can find this info?

Not very sure where u can find this info. But I know Facelift Petrol X w sensing OMV is around 20300-20500... At least that is what I was told

Hihi, anyone can advice me how come hydrid x pricelist doesnt match above foumla when comparing to gasoline vezel x?

Hydrid X:

OMV = 24,000 (one mointoring)

ARF = (1.0 x 20000) + (1.4 x 4000) = 25,600

Excise Duty = (0.2 x 24000) = 4,800

GST = (0.07 x (24000 + 4800)) = 2016

** CEVS rebate for hydrid x i got it from earlier poat in this forum

After Cevs rebate = (56416 - 30000) = 26,416

Question) Isnt 26,416 alot cheaper than 37,022? Then how compare pertrol and hydrid price different is so much?

Avergae Vezel x hydrid now is $110 as compare to $10X for petrol.

Your calculation is wrong. CEVS can only deduct from ARF. Minimum u still have to pay $5000 for ARF.

So it should be

24,000 + 5,000 + 4,800 + ,2,016 = $35,816

Edited by Intel

Not very sure where u can find this info. But I know Facelift Petrol X w sensing OMV is around 20300-20500... At least that is what I was told

Your calculation is wrong. CEVS can only deduct from ARF. Minimum u still have to pay $5000 for ARF.

So it should be

24,000 + 5,000 + 4,800 + ,2,016 = $35,816

Thks. Actually i found myself, one mointoring got estimated omv for all vezel model

Neutral Newbie

Fellow vezel fans!

I created an Instagram page to try and connect Vezel/HRV drivers from all over the world. Here, they can share tips and mods, get inspirations for their own rides and all that sorts.

Instagram: H.A.V.O.C_official

No harm taking a look. [;)]

Thanks!

108,800 facelift X, delivery end Aug

What is the diff between this facelift X and KM LX which is @ $112,999?

Neutral Newbie

Woohoo, going to finalise my blue V this Saturday! Anyways, from my 'scouting' in couple of weeks time all vezels coming into SG will be the face lifted ones already. I remember them mentioning something about no engine start stop feature, or something like that, when they were comparing FL and pre FL.

Anyone can shed some light?

Woohoo, going to finalise my blue V this Saturday! Anyways, from my 'scouting' in couple of weeks time all vezels coming into SG will be the face lifted ones already. I remember them mentioning something about no engine start stop feature, or something like that, when they were comparing FL and pre FL.

Anyone can shed some light?

Btw, with coe keep heading north, start to believe hrv better deal now, basic version even cheaper than most pi vezel.

Even the premium version gap's negligible.

Can consider

(edited)

Hi

New to forum.

Hope to be getting my white V X this weekend!

Was curious whether there's any whatsapp group for Vezel/HR-V owners. QQ has one.

The Vezel/HR-V website is so quiet...no one's there.

Cheers!

Edited by Fitforfun

Hi

New to forum.

Hope to be getting my white V X this weekend!

Was curious whether there's any whatsapp group for Vezel/HR-V owners. QQ has one.

The Vezel/HR-V website is so quiet...no one's there.

Cheers!

There is a facebook group. Search singapore honda vezel

There is a facebook group. Search singapore honda vezel

hi drop me a msg if u wanna join the group as its a secret owners only group. also we having a mega meetup estimate abt 150 cars coming. cheers

hey bro read my msg above this as there are groups that are quite acidic. there for our vezel group is a secret group. 

to my knowledge 

1. huge group of 7k members but less than 10% are owners ( head admin runs it like its north korea)

2. quite alot of people 1k plus but head admin using it to make money of people when buying mods. 

3. owned by a PI

4. some break away group created called vezel poison loll.

Anyway the group  i am in is secret as i was saying. Only for Members so yea we do check if you are really an owner. WE have a meet up on this coming Saturday at East coast Carpark D5 from 10 AM to 1 PM (25 Jun 2016) as alot of us are family people therefore unable to do a longer time.

Here whats on the event page.

Cheers and drop me a msg if you want to join.

We are holding our first Family Day on 25 Jun 2016. Many of you had seen what we did on our 1st meetup. But the Events Team will be bringing a different type of Car Club Family Day to you. Below, You can see a quick list of fun-filled activities that we are bringing to you.

Event highlights:
1. SVHOG Offical Decal/Sticker Sales
2. Kids Fun Corner
3. ICE Sharing Corner
4. Mod Sharing Corner
5. Door Gift for kids
6. Special Phototaking with your Ride

Fellow vezel fans!

I created an Instagram page to try and connect Vezel/HRV drivers from all over the world. Here, they can share tips and mods, get inspirations for their own rides and all that sorts.

Instagram: H.A.V.O.C_official

No harm taking a look. [;)]
Thanks!

↡ Advertisement