[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

I have the application number. Tried calling yesterday and today. LTA say someone will call me back, still waiting. Application submitted 1st week of last month... until now haven approve.  [:/]  [:/]

They will probably need your PI's VITAS application number. You supply chassis / engine no also no use. I tried before the woman only wants VITAS number. 

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Same concerns from your aunt as other aunties and uncles who bought from KM....

Yup, they have their own concerns which are probably justifiable.

the HRV i saw at Leng Kee was made in Japan, as per the plate at the passenger door.

ok, thank you, weird that the SE at Kaki Bukit never inform me that there is sample i could view at leng kee.

i will drop by there to view it over the weekend [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Yup, they have their own concerns which are probably justifiable.

ok, thank you, weird that the SE at Kaki Bukit never inform me that there is sample i could view at leng kee.

i will drop by there to view it over the weekend [thumbsup]

Why wait for weekend when you can do it tomorrow ? :-D

Twincharged

Why wait for weekend when you can do it tomorrow ? :-D

Ah, lol, right, i forget tomorrow is PH but it will be Wales vs Portugal [angel]

• Praise 4

Ah, lol, right, i forget tomorrow is PH but it will be Wales vs Portugal [angel]

Think Wales vs Portugal is at 3:00 am Thursday (7th July), SG time.

Yes, agree with you.

I dig this up on the internet because when I bought my car, the SE told me they import the car themselves. With the recall, I check in LTA website and realise that the company that reported the recall (on my car) to LTA was another company. And they are listed on this directory.

There's another association called the SVTA (svta.com.sg) which my PI is listed on.

But not the company that reported my vehicle's recall to LTA.

So I can conclude that my PI was most likely not the direct importer, just a vehicle trader. Or maybe they had to bring the vehicles in via a registered importer.

hmm.... really cannot take SE words seriously. 

Seem likeyour PI is not telling the truth, they are not direct importer.

but i not sure whether a director importer need to under this association.

My take is no compulsory but likely will (no reason not to correct?) 

Twincharged

Think Wales vs Portugal is at 3:00 am Thursday (7th July), SG time.

Oh, lol, thks.  If not, i will stay up for nothing [dead]

• Praise 2

I have the application number. Tried calling yesterday and today. LTA say someone will call me back, still waiting. Application submitted 1st week of last month... until now haven approve.  [:/]  [:/]

When PI mention vitas take 1 to 2 months is start from submitting of application or the physical process after car send in?

Twincharged

When PI mention vitas take 1 to 2 months is start from submitting of application or the physical process after car send in?

My PI mention that it is from the date of application (the whole process)

• Praise 1

Just to check if I wanna book my car I would have to give the agent the complete downpayment till they get my coe?

1st Gear

Just to check if I wanna book my car I would have to give the agent the complete downpayment till they get my coe?

PI or AD?

Regardless AD or PI not such thing as pay the down payment in full. Even no loan also the most pay 15k. Nothing more.

PI or AD?

Most likely PI. Will 5k do?

Regardless AD or PI not such thing as pay the down payment in full. Even no loan also the most pay 15k. Nothing more.

Is it like Base on some percentage of selling price?

To bid for COE under your name. PI has to put a 10k deposit with LTA. So the deposit usually at least 10k.

Mine established PI:

3k booking

10k before bid coe.

Total 13k.

Balance upon successful coe bid.

↡ Advertisement