[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Quite a number was posted on weekly basis. Humm... Clearing old stock?

By the way, realize some self declared big PI claiming not selling ex stock some how can't answer why others who they claimed are much smaller is providing cars of same model that's manufactured in 2016. Eg you book and place the deposit in May 2016, they the self declared big player provide you late 2015 vehicles while the smaller ones provide you mar-apr 2016 manufactured cars.

Small player brings in small amount. Hence they can clear and get 'fresh' stock in a short time.  

Big player, one time, brings in at least 30 units in one order. It is not easy to clear so fast. 

↡ Advertisement

hrv may not be entirely bad, I remember the hrv being less bumpy than vezel.

I noticed these 2 cars the shock absorber are different too.

hrv may not be entirely bad, I remember the hrv being less bumpy than vezel.

I noticed these 2 cars the shock absorber are different too.

And I also noticed HRV doors when closing makes a poorer thud sound compared to vezel.

And I also noticed HRV doors when closing makes a poorer thud sound compared to vezel.

I am sure if that's subjective bro.. I can't imagine that Kah will bother to get a version with less insulation.. maybe it's the acoustics of the showroom :)

Anyone knows how to adjust the "time" on the dashboard for Vezel ?

Iirc, to adjust the time, press the knob on the top right of the dashboard a few times til you see the clock flash. Keep turning the dial til you get the required time

Vezels spund proofing is already cmi...cant imagine hrv if there is really a difference.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros.... newbie looking at the cx-5 here. any kind bros here tested the 2.2l diesel vs the 2.5 petrol? which is better over the long run ah, in terms of running the car constantly and of cos value?

thanks in advance for the help!

Noticed some water leaking/dripping under the car yesterday after I parked.

Read that most likely to be condensation or disposing of water from the aircon.

Anyone has same concerns or am I worried for nothing?

It's ok, common for most cars. Cheers

(edited)

My years of driving experiences, not on vezel. Hahaha what you can do after stopping the car off the ac. Keep the fan on for few minutes. This way the fan will blow away the water condensation, instead of letting it melt and evaporated. Edited by Kopites

My years of driving experiences, not on vezel. Hahaha what you can do after stopping the car let the ac on. Keep the fan on for few minutes. This way the fan will blow away the water condensation, instead of letting it melt and evaporated.

Thanks all

Twincharged

Hi bros.... newbie looking at the cx-5 here. any kind bros here tested the 2.2l diesel vs the 2.5 petrol? which is better over the long run ah, in terms of running the car constantly and of cos value?

thanks in advance for the help!

If you use over 15,000km per Year,& won't mind a bit higher road tax,get the Diesel.

Vezels spund proofing is already cmi...cant imagine hrv if there is really a difference.

Should be the same as HRV indeed. Afterall there is no special insulation on the Vezel anyway.

Neutral Newbie

Hi 

Saw the road tax for the vezel hybrid is around $1532 and the normal vezel is around $682. Is the road tax value for the hybrid correct? if so then its really not that worth it to get the hybrid since its around $850 more a year.

I do not think the fuel saving between these 2 will be that much. the road tax is even more expensive then for a 2 liter car. 

Twincharged

Hi 

Saw the road tax for the vezel hybrid is around $1532 and the normal vezel is around $682. Is the road tax value for the hybrid correct? if so then its really not that worth it to get the hybrid since its around $850 more a year.

I do not think the fuel saving between these 2 will be that much. the road tax is even more expensive then for a 2 liter car. 

Nope, the road tax is the same, i had gotten my PI to check for me and also check with a few other PI before i make my decision on what to get...

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Nope, the road tax is the same, i had gotten my PI to check for me and also check with a few other PI before i make my decision on what to get...

My Vezel Hybrid  6 months Road Tax fee is $341

↡ Advertisement