[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Has anyone had a successful fix after the recall?

From the facebook group, there are a few bros who have the recalled part replaced.

↡ Advertisement

From the facebook group, there are a few bros who have the recalled part replaced.

That's good. It will be nice to know which dealers have done their part..

That's good. It will be nice to know which dealers have done their part..

I've got a letter from Vincar asking me to wait for further notice, until the parts arrive at their designated WS. Replacement will be FOC. So just wait. It's a habit to turn off Start/Stop already.

Hi guys.  Anyone with electronic "handbrake" also encountering same symptoms as follows.

Normally after u put the car in P mode, activate the electronic handbrake, off engine, open door, get out, close door, u will hear a 1st beep.  Walking away from the car u will hear a 2nd beep, the car will auto-lock and the wing mirror will auto fold.

If at the stage of open door, u stay in the car and wait till the cabin lights go off (assuming the cabin lights are set to door mode), then u get out and close door.  You will not hear the 1st beep.  Walking away the car will not auto lock.  If u open the door and check, the electronic "handbrake" is now "deactivated".  U will have to manually activate the electronic "handbrake" again, then the normal process of 1st and 2nd beep after closing door will resume.

Designed to be like this or a bug?

Standard freebies are free 3 year servicing, 5 year warranty, free windows solar film, free blackvue camera.

If you can bargain more, can ask for dual blackvue camera, car mat, boot cover etc.

highlight is free servicing

I guess when one talks about free servicing, it includes parts / oil and such?

It should. C&C Kia offered everything free which means you don't even need to bring your wallet. 

oh why so long ah? when i first spoke with my SE, he told my new ride at VITAS too, but ready after 2 weeks leh. maybe got queue.

i had help from another bro from this forum on both counts, recommendation for a reliable PI and buyer for my old ride. still had another 6 months and road tax due start of aug. closed deal with buyer within 2 days. handover of old ride in the am and received new ride in the pm on same day...so swee right?! 

I think the culprits are either the agent or the importer. I did not realize this agent bought the Vezel from the Importer. The lesson learnt for new buyer is make sure you buy from the agent that import the car themselves. The agent keep telling me the car is stuck with LTA approval and put the blame on them. I have to do all the works and do the checking with LTA and VITAS and turn out they are real professional and transparent in advising you the status. The last status check was LTA told me they issued inspection notice to the dealer on last Saturday. I called the agent today and he told me the car is tuck with custom clearance? It does not sound logical...I am still trying to find out the real status...:-(

This worry about the quality of the PI is what makes me to go to Kah.

The success of this car has given rise to a lot of new dealers.

Hard to tell who is really reliable and will be around when stuff happens.

Edited by therock

I don't think there's a switch for this light. It appears to be the light to lit up the area under the center console but it is tooooo dim to do shat. IIRC it lights up when cabin lights are on?  

Found out that it lights up whenever the headlights are on. Thanks.

Hi all, am considering a Soul Red CX3. Is respraying and touch up of Soul Red an issue because it is very difficult for workshops to match the colour? Cheers

Neutral Newbie

does anyone here own a Vezel Hybrid and based on your personal experience, have a PI to recommend with regards to price, promised delivery timeline and after sales service? 

current car COE due in Nov. time to start hunting for new car now. any feedback would be welcomed. Thanks :)

Hi all, am considering a Soul Red CX3. Is respraying and touch up of Soul Red an issue because it is very difficult for workshops to match the colour? Cheers

Yes,even the original Touch up paint sold by agent don't match..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Yeah i also kena cheated. [bigcry]

Yes,even the original Touch up paint sold by agent don't match..

Is it normal to have squeaky brakes after changing rims? Usually happens after parking for a long period of time. The sound will be gone after a few brakes. The squeak seems to be getting louder though

Is it normal to have squeaky brakes after changing rims? Usually happens after parking for a long period of time. The sound will be gone after a few brakes. The squeak seems to be getting louder though

Rusty brake disc due to prolong parking?

I also have squeaking sounds from the brakes after upsizing rims yesterday. Previously on stock rims no sound. Wonder why

↡ Advertisement