[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Hi there any Bros encountered a problem like mine?

Someone crashed into my left rear, two left rear doors was affected and front wheel flew off.

Car electronics still able to start but cannot release handbrake. Buttons totally not working, can not change gears to P/N/R

Basically engine cannot start but electronics still working

Anyone know the problem? Please advise

Ur workshop is lousy. Pls contact insurance company to tow to next authorised workshop. You are definitely taken for a ride. Bare in mind Vezel is 70% a Jazz...not some rocket science car or conti.

If cannot find a good Mechanic there are several workshop recommended in FB group. If you are not liable...u can pay 1st and repair at ur choice workshop and claim against other driver. But u may not get 100% back and ling time.

Anyway a good workshop can handle for you all the way. Basically u just sign they undertake on ur behalf.

According to the LTA website, the TCOE is only worth 10K (the deposit that is pay when bidding for the COE). The difference between the QP and the deposit will need to be pay when the TCOE is used to register the new car. So he only got 10K not 50K.

Anw, here is an update after so damn long. Given the dealer so much chances and here it is.. he went MIA. Promised to return the deposit by today saying there is an investor pumpinh in money today.. but all are lies.

I gonna fork out 10k to redeem my coe which is bidded by another financing company. So total I lost 15k. What a luck.

This company is located at turf city grandstand!

Anw, here is an update after so damn long. Given the dealer so much chances and here it is.. he went MIA. Promised to return the deposit by today saying there is an investor pumpinh in money today.. but all are lies.

I gonna fork out 10k to redeem my coe which is bidded by another financing company. So total I lost 15k. What a luck.

wow bro you serious $15k tio jiak. You do have a sales agreement, did you read carefully what it entails?

Sorry about that bro.

On the plus side you didn't pay the full amount.

Please name and share the culprit's company name.

would be good to warn other potential buyer.

wow bro you serious $15k tio jiak. You do have a sales agreement, did you read carefully what it entails?

Yes. But the boss went mia maybe took money and ran away . Even his own gf couldn't get him. About 15 people beside me kenna. Even his own sales person couldn't get their pay. Went down to their Showroom also no use.

Sorry about that bro.

On the plus side you didn't pay the full amount.

Please name and share the culprit's company name.

Well, it's TLC cars and I'm making a police report tomorrow. What a luck .
  • Praise 2

Seems that this company actually had good reviews before .. the owner Timothy actually has garnered good reviews here.

Once he runs he can't come back to SG anymore ..

Sorry to hear this bro. hope you get your money back soon.

But the COE is under your name? Why need to redeem from another finance company?

Check one motoring for your asset? Is it there?

Edited by Ara

Why do you need to give another financing company 10k to get the TCOE? The TCOE is under your name and no one can use it. Also legally the TCOE is yours as long as you got proof that you already pay the 10K for the COE to the company that you deal with. The finance company can only go after the company for the 10K COE deposit and not you.

You can check with LTA and LTA will tell you legally the TCOE is yours and you can use it to register a new car.

I also kena from one company in Turf club who didn't pay the car insurance premium to the insurance agent company. The insurance agent company send me a letter demanding for payment and I just email them the SA that I sign with that company showing that I already pay the premium to that company and they can go after that company for the money and not me. After that email, they didn't come after me for money. As long as you got proof that you already pay to that company and the rest is not your problem. Even go to court you also will win.

• Praise 2

You may have a case for your 10k coe deposite here. Dont pay the finace company to redeem your coe first, you have max 6 month to sort it out. And those company typically wont sue you for failing of payment so quickly even if they have the right.

You paid 10k to the PI. They in turn borrow money to bid coe under your name. If the finance agreement of that coe is not signed by you, you have no obligation even though the coe is bidded under your name. I could be wrong as dont know how that COE finance is structured, it is best you find out more. Key is dont be so quick to pay more money just because you are panic now. You may want to get the contacts of those who are under the same situation, create a whatsapp group with them to share idea, updates and information.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

H_u_a, sorry to hear about your case. It is similar to my ex colleague case in year 2000 when the AD run road after securing COE. The finanxe company took over all the assets including COE certificate although it is registered under the car buyer's name. It is like a person owns a finance company company and his house is taken over by the creditor to offset the debt owned. Advice is to gather the rest of car buyers to form a group to engage a lawyer to work out tge eventual settlement. For my ex colleague case and the group of buyers, they need to fork out money again to redeem back their car in full again in the end.

If "scape" the TCOE, how much will LTA refund?

Maybe better to start all over again by buying from another PI or AD.

Pay $10k to redeem the TCOE vs pay $11K to AD (for my case) can consider.

Neutral Newbie

For warranty repair with KM, do we just drive over or must make an appointment first ? Can any bro advice? 

↡ Advertisement