[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Wow.. how old is your friend

His in his mid thirties...

But Carhorn is correct, it's a different category, so cannot compare to Vezel.

↡ Advertisement

His in his mid thirties...

But Carhorn is correct, it's a different category, so cannot compare to Vezel.

Early this year in Feb/Mar, the price of a forester XT is close to a QQ1.2 Adventure series now. I think buying at the right time is important but again who can time COE prices? I still think COE is more predictable than stock market. 

• Praise 1

Bros,

Can I check on the following pls.

1. Cost of replacement hybrid battery

2. Any difference in insulation between hybrid x hybrid z and non hybrid. Which version to get??

3. Can JB or msia workshops repair hybrid car in case of breakdown in Malaysia

Thanks

• Praise 1

Does anyone here put a spare tyre in your Vezel/HRV?

Correct me if I am wrong, if the puncture repair kit is used, the whole tyre cannot be used anymore? Or can the tyre still can be salvaged after the puncture is repaired?

I am trying to gauge whether to put a spare tyre (additional weight, FC compromised) vs stay with the repair kit (assuming cannot be repaired, the whole tyre will be screwed with a puncture that can be repaired under $8), which option do you go to?

I transferred the old spare tyre from my old Accord over to my HRV. I have kanna sidewall flats before and this spare tyre saved me at some ulu place in Tuas. Haha. As for reduced fc, its not much lah since we are not driving F1 cars where weight is more critical for performance. And now i have best of both worlds... Both spare tyre, repair kit and electric pump.
  • Praise 1

Finally I had a chance to travel in the vezel as a replacement car after my company mpv had an accident.

Vezel

1. The back seat is way to upright n feel uncomfortable

2. The car feel very hollow

3. My driver commented that is too under power

4. A bit too much roll when cornering

5. Cheap materials used

6. Noise level is acceptable at this class

1) rear seat incline i believe can adjust another notch to lay lower.

2) its a low end suv wIth little insulation.

3) sit 5 pax definitely feels underpower. Just driver alone, it feels zippy below 80kmh. Above that, its not as powerful. But hey, its a 1.5litre engine only.

4) Again, its a SUV. Got to admit the suspension is alittle stiff.

5) no commenr

6) agreed

Finally I had a chance to travel in the vezel as a replacement car after my company mpv had an accident.

Vezel

1. The back seat is way to upright n feel uncomfortable

2. The car feel very hollow

3. My driver commented that is too under power

4. A bit too much roll when cornering

5. Cheap materials used

6. Noise level is acceptable at this class

If your driver have been driving those 2.4L or 2.5L MPV, then for sure vezel will be underpower. Vezel being a SUV, with that kind of high ground clearance plus that thick tyre wall height, some degree of bodyroll is expected. Especially the tyre width of Vezel is narrower than most large size mpv. if your driver is comparing against the sausage dog odyssey, then the different is even larger. But those vellfire would have the same bodyroll as Vezel minimally. Not a fair comparison. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Is the Vezel's reverse camera now factory-fitted?

Can anyone explain what is the purpose of the bottom side of the left side mirror?

Not too sure of the reverse camera, should be locally fitted according to those HU that you are using?

The bottom side mirror is to curbside mirror, to see how near it is to the curb.

• Praise 1

The other i was at bt timah shopping centre. Saw many brand new vezel parked on the higher level of the carpark. Thinking these vezel belongs to which PI?! Lol.

Those most likely belongs to this PI "SJ Motor Enterprise". I got mine from them though not the cheapest but they deliver.  Their after sales service is so so, my vezel BBC recall still no news from them yet.

Edited by Leo72

asking for feedback from Vezel owners who have Honda sensing. Is the collision avoidance feature effective and helpful? what do you like about the sensing features? what other car/brand below 125k have similar sensing features? 

• Praise 1

Any Vezel owners replaced the BBC already? My PI sent me a letter saying I need to pay for the new BBC. Is the cost of the replacement part supposed to be covered by the PI?

Edited by Stooky
  • Praise 1

Any Vezel owners replaced the BBC already? My PI sent me a letter saying I need to pay for the new BBC. Is the cost of the replacement part supposed to be covered by the PI?

What is the BBC?

What is the BBC?

Buck Boost charge/discharge converter... for the idling start/stop recall issue late last year.

Stooky

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 PM

My PI ask me to send my car in for replacement in June (FOC).

I did not see them replace it because they say will take whole day, so I went back to work. To be frank, they could have just park it there and do nothing.

I got use to disabling it after I start the car and is still disabling it now.

Edited by w7_lee
  • Praise 1

Autoexchange Pte Ltd is the first company that brings in the new Honda Vezel Facelift 2016! ( With & Without Honda Sensing )

A few changes in this facelift

For X / RS Model

1 - Auto Folding Mirror ( unlock/lock folding ) 

2 - Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror  

3 - Front Grill Panel

4 - honda sensing ( CMBS - collision mitigation brake system, Accident Reduction Steering, Acc - adaptive cruise control,

LKAS - lane keeping assist system, Roof Departure Suppression Function, Fasle Start Suppression Function, Sign Recognition Function,

Preceding Vehicle Start Notification  

5 - Crystal Red Metallic, White Orchid Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, Morpho Blue Pearl, Misty Green Pearl, Cinnamon Bronze Metallic,       Rousset    Black Metallic, Luna Silver Metallic,

Can the auto dimming be switched off for the auto dimming rear view mirror?

• Praise 1

Changed last week. It should be covered by the PI. Got to go back to their appointed workshop and see their black faces and smelly attitude though  [furious]

• Praise 1