[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Hi Folks. Ive tried asking around but nobody have an answer for me. :(

Is there anyway I can stock my mini tomica van onto the dashboard without any side effect like residual after removal?

I tried blue tack, but it fell off when I make a turn. Haha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi Folks. Ive tried asking around but nobody have an answer for me. :(

Is there anyway I can stock my mini tomica van onto the dashboard without any side effect like residual after removal?

I tried blue tack, but it fell off when I make a turn. Haha.

My advice... don't put.

Sorry to be against your intend.

It's for safety purpose. *touch wood* all these loose items will fly like bullets upon impact and is very dangerous to passengers inside.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/uber-fixes-all-fire-prone-honda-vezels-in-singapore

Something is a bit fishy... that they can suddenly 'fix' this within 2 days... hmm...

SINGAPORE - All of Uber's 1,220 faulty Honda Vezels have been recalled and have had their fire-prone parts replaced, according to the Land Transport Authority.

In a response to a query from The Straits Times, the LTA said on Thursday (Aug 17), "all of Lion City Rental's Honda Vezels have been rectified".

Lion City Rental is fully-owned by San Francisco-based Uber and is the biggest provider of rental cars of Uber's Singapore operations.

The rectification comes just two weeks after news broke that Uber had knowingly rented out the faulty Vezels to its drivers. At least one had caught fire - in January this year - but no one was hurt.

• Praise 1

I know Singtrade at Balestier have. Was there recently and saw them installing for Vezel and C-HR.

I imported my vezel to the caribbean. 

I'm looking more for an online supplier i can purchase from and ship to me. 

It is a visual inspection. If there is any problem to highlight, better to go for day servicing rather than evening servicing. There are no Engineers around for evening servicing.

You get a car wash and vacuum thrown in.

Do they change engine oil for the 1000km service?

Edited by St83

I'm still using my original battery since Nov 2015. With running front and back in car cam + sound system upgrade. Its still going strong. Haven't top up any battery water as well [laugh]

My mf batt died on me exactly one year. Probably due to my plug//unplug charging of handphone. Hahaha Gotten a normal batt as replacement.

Where to get the empty slot cover as shown in the pic below? Used to have a TPMS installed there but  removed liao. Now there's a hole

11503_g29_b.jpg

Where to get the empty slot cover as shown in the pic below? Used to have a TPMS installed there but removed liao. Now there's a hole

11503_g29_b.jpg

I bought from taobao...