[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Neutral Newbie

some say the passengers seat are spacious but some say it's cramp

what are your thoughts?

I never had the chance to sit on one, so don't know.

There is a PI that offer 97K with 46k COE and another one 102K with 50K COE.

But the catch is if COE drops below than 46K, no rebate.

I also asked another PI that offer fixed price 104K

Which one should i choose?

Edited by hpmf1978
↡ Advertisement

what are your thoughts?

For me i stand at 1.87m. My front seats are not fully adjusted to the back. Ample space for an average singaporean to sit comfortably.

But if i were to sit in the back seat, definitely abit cramp, unless front seat is adjusted, but even den front cabin feels very spacious already..

But if COE above 50K?? top up?

Neutral Newbie

For me i stand at 1.87m. My front seats are not fully adjusted to the back. Ample space for an average singaporean to sit comfortably.

But if i were to sit in the back seat, definitely abit cramp, unless front seat is adjusted, but even den front cabin feels very spacious already..

But if COE above 50K?? top up?

Bro, yes anything above 46 need to Top up.

But below 46, no rebate.

How come SG carmart put price list 100K, but in actually fact, PI doesn't offer that price?

But below 46, no rebate.

How come SG carmart put price list 100K, but in actually fact, PI doesn't offer that price?

They put more of an average price range..

50K 102 seems a safer bet.. but normally ppl go for the lower price..

There is a rattle sound (sounding like a buzz) at specific 2000rpm, coming from the dashboard area, near passenger side

I did some research, HRV owners in another country report the same symptoms as me but they pin point to the O2 sensor loose (which is near the cat converter o.O)

Does anyone have a similar experience?

There is a rattle sound (sounding like a buzz) at specific 2000rpm, coming from the dashboard area, near passenger side

I did some research, HRV owners in another country report the same symptoms as me but they pin point to the O2 sensor loose (which is near the cat converter o.O)

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Mine is from the passenger side. Sound apparently from dashboard but seems referred from the side door armrest. Once the armrest is pressed against, the sound is gone.

what are your thoughts?

Are you urgently need a car?

I think current heavy drop in coe price + car show will make coe unpredictable.

If not wait till April/May till coe price more stable. Unless you like to gamble.....LOL

Mine is from the passenger side. Sound apparently from dashboard but seems referred from the side door armrest. Once the armrest is pressed against, the sound is gone.

Think mine definitely comes from the engine Bay area, anyone had any rattling from engine area and requested for tightening?

Anybody got problem with the keyless entry not sensitive not able to unlock unless key really really near? The problem also occur when u push the lock/unlock button on the remote and the car boot lock button too...

But below 46, no rebate.

SGCarmart price is a suggested average price nia.

How can they put a price on behalf of all PI to follow lor, haha

what are your thoughts?

Vezel was one of the cars I was really interested in.

I found it spacious in terms of the height and leg room (esp. for rear passengers) and also the fact that it is sort of flat floor.

Width is quite ok but some other SUVs in this budget range are wider.

Only thing for me personally is that the rear seat's back rest was a bit short - not fully supporting up to the whole height of my shoulder so not so comfortable for my back.

That was the minus point for me personally and the seat being the passenger's main 'interface' to the car, was sort of an important thing to me.

However, this thing is very subjective - best to try with your whole family all in the car at the same time and see if everyone is comfortable and bear in mind that the car will last 10 years so kids who are small now will grow up much bigger size by then.  Also, most kids will bump their non-driving parent out of the front passenger seat when they are older so you and your wife better try the back seat also to see if you are comfortable for those times when you are the non-driving parent.  (Kids somehow like to be the front passenger and will cheop the place - maybe to be the main controller of the HU or maybe to show he/she is more powerful than the siblings in the back seat - usually they will fight over this until most parents end up insisting they take turns).

Edited by jg2000
  • Praise 1

Vezel was one of the cars I was really interested in.

I found it spacious in terms of the height and leg room (esp. for rear passengers) and also the fact that it is sort of flat floor.

Width is quite ok but some other SUVs in this budget range are wider.

Only thing for me personally is that the rear seat's back rest was a bit short - not fully supporting up to the whole height of my shoulder so not so comfortable for my back.

That was the minus point for me personally and the seat being the passenger's main 'interface' to the car, was sort of an important thing to me.

However, this thing is very subjective - best to try with your whole family all in the car at the same time and see if everyone is comfortable and bear in mind that the car will last 10 years so kids who are small now will grow up much bigger size by then.  Also, most kids will bump their non-driving parent out of the front passenger seat when they are older so you and your wife better try the back seat also to see if you are comfortable for those times when you are the non-driving parent.  (Kids somehow like to be the front passenger and will cheop the place - maybe to be the main controller of the HU or maybe to show he/she is more powerful than the siblings in the back seat - usually they will fight over this until most parents end up insisting they take turns).

True true. I tried the Vezel and it's very very spacious for a car in the price range, the only minus is the less comfortable rear seats, and the backrest cannot be reclined much - at its max I still feel Im sitting upright....feels very tiring.

This is from my feel, having sat in the CX-5, Harrier, Q3. I'm 1.8m.

PS: I think my daughter will want to sit behind me cos she always like to kick me or pull my hair....lol. And she already owns the headunit remote control, keeping in the pouch behind my headrest haha.

True true. I tried the Vezel and it's very very spacious for a car in the price range, the only minus is the less comfortable rear seats, and the backrest cannot be reclined much - at its max I still feel Im sitting upright....feels very tiring.

PS: I think my daughter will want to sit behind me cos she always like to kick me or pull my hair....lol. And she already owns the headunit remote control, keeping in the pouch behind my headrest haha.

I guess i'm having no problem with the rear seating space.

Why?

I'm 1.65m and tallest in a family with 2 kids (3yo & 8mo), lol

Vezel should compare to CX-3/S-cross/XV and Nissan QQ(the rear seat more upright than Vezel).

Vezel should compare to CX-3/S-cross/XV and Nissan QQ(the rear seat more upright than Vezel).

Well the funny thing is, the Vezel is so spacious that it would be wrong to compare the space to these mini SUVs....lol.

Among those rides I sat in, CX-5 and Q3 rear seats are way more cramped, and much lesser headroom.

Mazda doesn't offer discounts off the list price. You have to get discounts in terms of overtrade and freebies. Standard freebies are solar film and car camera. See your bargaining skills for other stuff.

Not bad leh.. u still get car camera. My SE only give me free car mats. I think solar film is more or less a standard item included in the car price already.
↡ Advertisement