[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Supercharged

the gap between the tyres look very big to me, anyone here is lowering the ride?

would a lady in skirt finds the vezel too high to climb up?   :wut:

↡ Advertisement

the gap between the tyres look very big to me, anyone here is lowering the ride?

would a lady in skirt finds the vezel too high to climb up?   :wut:

personally I find it ok ba.

If you lower the ride, then overall feels like a hatchback liao, just slightly bigger in size.

I would prefer it to maintain a min suv/crossover look.

Np for ladies in skirt. but I not sure about those super tight mini skirt, lol

with the 18" wheels, wouldn't the ride be affected? esp the speed?

FC wise, about the same as my stock 16" (During my mileage before 1k though), coz my 18" rims are slightly lighter than the 16" stock.

lighter u probably get better FC.

But as my 18" Tyre by default has better grip than the dunlop stock, i get FC will drop abit. So overall FC doesnt have much impact on my ride.

After 1k servicing on w20, i drive 15km/l. I though i was lightfooted enough (only when i'm in rush then heavyfoot) until my wife drives it with 16.5km/l... (I drives only on weekend most of the day as i scoot to work, wife drive to work)

Anyway, noise level & bumpiness can feel the improvement.

• Praise 1

Me too changed to 18" michelin PS3, 1 day after collections.

Photo from yesterday fortnightly wash with 3yo son. 

k37JdU6.jpg

Bro, your front & rear bumper guard use self tapping screw(no hole, screw thru bumper) to secure?

Is that DRL strip near your fog light?

TIA

Bro, your front & rear bumper guard use self tapping screw(no hole, screw thru bumper) to secure?

Is that DRL strip near your fog light?

TIA

Don't think drilling is involved but I can't be sure coz I buy from MO then got it installed at garage. Saw many clips though.

Ya, that's the DRL.

Neutral Newbie

No spare tyre for Vezel, alot of ppl commented b4 not much dff in FC..

If spare tyre not same size as the rest, if something happen, drive like that to workshop?

not sure, just asking.

Don't think drilling is involved but I can't be sure coz I buy from MO then got it installed at garage. Saw many clips though.

Ya, that's the DRL.

Urs is the ABS kind right, abs kind no need drill..

Mine was the alloy kind, told me needed to drill cus maybe heavier.. so i told him to go ahead... Bought from Canneth right? haha

Haven't got time to upload my pics.. just done my installations yesterday..

If spare tyre not same size as the rest, if something happen, drive like that to workshop?

not sure, just asking.

Erm.. i just quoted.. there's no spare tyre for Vezel.. no space to put.. haha

Urs is the ABS kind right, abs kind no need drill..

Mine was the alloy kind, told me needed to drill cus maybe heavier.. so i told him to go ahead... Bought from Canneth right? haha

Haven't got time to upload my pics.. just done my installations yesterday..

Erm.. i just quoted.. there's no spare tyre for Vezel.. no space to put.. haha

Mine is alloy, so there's drill afterall. lol

not sure, just asking.

tow liao loh

Hi Bros,

anyone here with the chilli red leather seats for your vezel, is it very outstanding?

in a dilema between alfa red or the chilli red

Mine is the chilli red. Ok leh.

On the topic of rims, check out this white Vezel in full glory!

But when the light turns green....

FC wise, about the same as my stock 16" (During my mileage before 1k though), coz my 18" rims are slightly lighter than the 16" stock.

lighter u probably get better FC.

Can i ask what brand of rims are these that the 18" is lighter than normal stock 16"?

I see many asking about which PI, price and freebies when considering to buy a vezel. Pls do consider if the PI is a direct importer as well. This factor is important when there is a recall (touch wood) as they are obligated (by LTA) to do the rectification. Direct importer are those who are able to show you Bill Of Landing during shipment of the cars.

Another factor to consider is the service warranty. If the service center provided by the PI has lousy service, give you X number of free servicing and X number of years warranty also no use. So do check out the service center. 

Price is important but not everything ... remember Volks Auto? Collected $3 million and run away. There are still some black sheep PI that collected your deposit, wait long long and end up refund because COE shoot up high high and eat into their profit margin. The good news is that there are still many PI that are reliable and honest.

I had my vezel since Nov 2014 and still enjoying every minute of it.

Edited by Dino-Lee
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone, congrats to all who owns their Vezel!

Im a lady driver and driving Fit now and have to change my car as its left with 2 years.

I fell in love with vezel at first sight and want to ask you guys who are more experience in cars, that now i am hunting for a good deal to trade in my car with any vezel avail in sgcarmart.

Those who have had experience driving it, could you please share with me details of things about the car i should keep a look out for or to ask for in my deal.. Would appreciate if you could share..

Neutral Newbie

I see many asking about which PI, price and freebies when considering to buy a vezel. Pls do consider if the PI is a direct importer as well. This factor is important when there is a recall (touch wood) as they are obligated (by LTA) to do the rectification. Direct importer are those who are able to show you Bill Of Landing during shipment of the cars.

Another factor to consider is the service warranty. If the service center provided by the PI has lousy service, give you X number of free servicing and X number of years warranty also no use. So do check out the service center. 

Price is important but not everything ... remember Volks Auto? Collected $3 million and run away. There are still some black sheep PI that collected your deposit, wait long long and end up refund because COE shoot up high high and eat into their profit margin. The good news is that there are still many PI that are reliable and honest.

I had my vezel since Nov 2014 and still enjoying every minute of it.

How do you ask if they are direct importer?

They will say they get the car from Japan dealer, is that consider direct importer?

I am paying cash one week before collection, any pointers to ensure i will not be cheated?

How do you ask if they are direct importer?

They will say they get the car from Japan dealer, is that consider direct importer?

I am paying cash one week before collection, any pointers to ensure i will not be cheated?

Bro,

You have already purchase your vehicle, even they ain't direct importers . there is nothing that you can do

Hi all,

Anyone got recommendations for reliable PI?

Thanks in advance

Check this FB group for feedbacks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SGVezelHRVClub/

There are number of others things to look out for when buying from a P.I.

1) shipping documents (Bill of Lading) which shows the consignee which is the direct importer.

2) Government Document Vitas application and approval from LTA.

3) Past recall campaigns Past recall campaigns carried out by them.

This is the most important thing because your driving for a number of years and you wouldn't want to be stuck in a situation where you have to pay the hefty bills if your PI closes down.

This is a Cowboy industry, check around other forums and you would be shock to see the amount of anguish alot of customers have while dealing with P.I.

Is there a difference if you buy from direct importer to guard against recall issues? Direct importer can close shop also. Anyway i know less than 5 and not all sell direct to end users, if there are more i dont know, but direct importers are very few, many big companies dont direct import also.

Is usual practice to collect payment before collection. Dealer also scared buyer last second back off for whatever reason. Dont really need one week, since you paying cash, at most 2 days before registration would suffice, cos no lead time to clear cheque. Best if you do internet bank transfer, got online trail. You have already been informed of your IU and COE cerf right, then should be much less risk. After payment, just keep lookout at onemotoring for the next 1-2 days that the car is registered.

Edited by Ek3stage
↡ Advertisement