[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

My vezel with hybrid tail lights and 18 inch rims... really love the hybrid lights!

12471673_867550803357805_156476957625245

Nice. Can share where you got your hybrid tail lights and the damage?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Honda Vezel Owners,

Anyone encounter that the start/stop function sometimes is not working. At times, it is activated initially but before you release your brake the vehicle start up.

Pls advice whether is it faulty or its normal.

Thanks

Hi Honda Vezel Owners,

Anyone encounter that the start/stop function sometimes is not working. At times, it is activated initially but before you release your brake the vehicle start up.

Pls advice whether is it faulty or its normal.

Thanks

I have got this same problem too. I assume it is because I might have loosen my foot on the brakes a bit hence (A) disabled.

also sometimes no matter how fully depressed I press, the (A) did not get activated...zz...

also anyone encounters the FC ring not going to GREEN even after you brake the vehicle fully at traffic lights and accelerate again.

Finally after 3mths + of wait and with an ETD of end March 2016, my vezel was registered yesterday. Still pending installation of some accessories before I collect my car. ^_^

you are 1 lucky chap!

gonna collect it before CNY!

wats your previous ride?

Any comments on Xando? (saw this from FB)

Seems like some additive for engine oil to smoothen friction and hence improve the car's performance and protect the engine, etc

Wanna get some feedback before getting 1 for myself..

I have got this same problem too. I assume it is because I might have loosen my foot on the brakes a bit hence (A) disabled.

also sometimes no matter how fully depressed I press, the (A) did not get activated...zz...

also anyone encounters the FC ring not going to GREEN even after you brake the vehicle fully at traffic lights and accelerate again.

you are 1 lucky chap!

wats your previous ride?

I experienced this occasionally. I don't think it is a problem.  I think when your engine shuts down temporarily , it still consumes power from your battery due to  the running of your air con, HU ,etc.. This drains the battery. Once it falls below a certain level the battery will need to recharge. This function is controlled by your ECU. I think this is what happens. I monitor the Voltage in my car and I notice that when the Voltage drops below a certain level , the car will restart... 

I experienced this occasionally. I don't think it is a problem. I think when your engine shuts down temporarily , it still consumes power from your battery due to the running of your air con, HU ,etc.. This drains the battery. Once it falls below a certain level the battery will need to recharge. This function is controlled by your ECU. I think this is what happens. I monitor the Voltage in my car and I notice that when the Voltage drops below a certain level , the car will restart...

This and when the aircon cooling becomes less powerful, the engine restarts again to kick in the compressor

You can try offing the aircon when you stop, the idle-stop function takes longer to kick in lol

• Praise 1

Anyone got lobang for new vezel below 97k? the best I found is $97988 with 6 bids. Pearl white color plus 1k, cny delivery plus 3k.

Think I mention before in this thread my colleague got his vezel within 2 weeks from I RICH Motors....now selling 95800$ as shown in website

Anyone got lobang for new vezel below 97k? the best I found is $97988 with 6 bids. Pearl white color plus 1k, cny delivery plus 3k.

Hi there, please do not based purely on lowest price as your main considerations...

One of the lowest price i see in SGCarmart is $95988, its from SG V******, do you wana even considering their very bad reputations? Use SGCarmart as your basis to start with 

Strike a balance between cost and the PI reputations. if you rush, you will lose big time. Take some time to look around, ask around. Pls do not rush into it. You will easily fall into their traps.

Some priced in the xtra $$ for pearl white and etc. Some do not. For CNY delivery, you need to be very sure the PI is importer and has ready stock. You need guranteed COE to be in time for CNY. COE rebates? 

• Praise 1

Hi there, please do not based purely on lowest price as your main considerations...

One of the lowest price i see in SGCarmart is $95988, its from SG V******, do you wana even considering their very bad reputations? Use SGCarmart as your basis to start with 

Strike a balance between cost and the PI reputations. if you rush, you will lose big time. Take some time to look around, ask around. Pls do not rush into it. You will easily fall into their traps.

Some priced in the xtra $$ for pearl white and etc. Some do not. For CNY delivery, you need to be very sure the PI is importer and has ready stock. You need guranteed COE to be in time for CNY. COE rebates? 

Thanks for the info!!

Think I mention before in this thread my colleague got his vezel within 2 weeks from I RICH Motors....now selling 95800$ as shown in website

Just called them they do not have ready stock available.  $95800 is not for ready stock. need to wait about 3 months.

Thanks for the info!!

Just called them they do not have ready stock available.  $95800 is not for ready stock. need to wait about 3 months.

My friend just bought via this website just last week. www.CARSOMESG.com

Quite ok lor... they have dealers with stock. maybe you can try!

good luck

you are 1 lucky chap!

wats your previous ride?

Hi Cakvy, pardon for repeating below explanation..

Regards to why the engine restart by itself even when u din remove your foot from the brake.. Putting in layman term..

1. Your Needs : When you remove your foot from the Brake to drive. Or when you turn your Steering Wheel, where the Power Steering Train (Pump System) is link to the Engine, so when you steer it (even though when stationary) it would turn the Engine, thus IT (the Car) thought that you need to drive already so start the Engine.

2. The Car's need : When the Capacitor Bank (Battery under Boot) has not enough energy to drive all the Elect demands (eg. Aircon, DVD Player, Lightings, Auxilliary Chargers, etc), IT would start the Engine to "Recharge" the Cap Bank, while providing the Energy that you required..

↡ Advertisement