[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Hi hsl118,

care to explain why cannot change from D to S while driving?

sometimes while climbing up at slope on slow speed, I changed to S.

Will it cause problems?

I also changed from S to D while driving (after I completed the slope climbing.)

hmm.. .will it cause harm to engine or something?

Also including @trajet2b, I do the same when going up mscp.

Just don't feel right to do that when at 4000rpm, yet to try that or more like at that rpm I'm watching the road closely.

My bad for any confusion, it's a fun ride.

↡ Advertisement

never deactivate, everyday got drive bro. thought the edlc auto charge one?

It should be bro. Then it is weird why your start stop doesnt work...im sure you step on your brake harder than just step hold lightly?

In the news today - Vezel is the top PI car in Singapore for 2015. A total of 3,980 units were put on the roads last year. This accounts for 46.6% of the total 8,534 PI cars registered last year - nearly half. The Vezel has also propelled Honda into top spot as Singapore's most popular PI brand, overtaking the previously dominant Toyota.

Also, out of 57,589 new cars registered in Singapore last year, 14.8% were PI cars. The climb in PI market share was driven by the Vezel.

The 2nd most popular PI car last year was the Toyota Harrier, with 1,793 units sold last year.

http://transport.asiaone.com/news/general/story/vezel-drives-honda-top-spot-parallel-import-chart

Good news for us. Cheaper spare parts and probably higher resale.

Hi Melvincyc,

We use unleaded 95.

In Singapore, the HRV is listed as 118HP only. Same engine and different output.

Boeing, whats the typical petrol RON in your country?

Edited by boeing

Wanted to do so many things when i first got my car, in the end the only thing i did was to do PPS titanium coating. 

Feel like doing solar flim next, any feedback on Vkool or other good solar flim? 

post-163198-0-31719200-1453385160_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Wanted to do so many things when i first got my car, in the end the only thing i did was to do PPS titanium coating. 

Feel like doing solar flim next, any feedback on Vkool or other good solar flim? 

My car orignal glass and windows already has the necessary protection. It is written on the glass. So I dont find it necessary to do any additional coating 

Neutral Newbie

Was wondering if it would help to reduce noise level if one was to do sound proofing on the car?

Not much diff, but it sure will add weight to the car. 

All my previous rides I did sound proofing for the ICE set-up rather than for the reduction of noise. 

To reduce noise, you might need to sound proof, Wheel Arches, Flooring and Doors and even change the Rubber Seals on the Doors to thicker ones.  

Just my 2 cents worth. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi all vezel owners, just came back to Singapore from US. I am looking to buy a new car and vezel is number 1 in my list. I saw a lot of Bros buy from H.L. how about the appointed ws world auto? I googled and didn't find much useful review. Thank you in advance

Neutral Newbie

One little thing that I think may be useful for those Bros sourcing accessories from Taobao, there are two versions of vezel in China one is called xrv and the other one is called 本田缤智,the later one actually maybe 98 percent similar to our vezel here. So when you search in Taobao copy exact say 本田缤智 boot cover then those ones poped out should have a higher chance fit your vezel here.

• Praise 1

My car orignal glass and windows already has the necessary protection. It is written on the glass. So I dont find it necessary to do any additional coating 

One of my friend brought a HRV and it came with vkool...so feeling a little itchy to get it installed.

Not sure how much it help to absorb the heat, but the car can be pretty hot during sunny days when park in open carpark.

Just gotten my vezel X 2 days ago, till now havent experience the auto start/stop at junction leh.any problems?

auto start stop will not work if your aircon temp is too low, like 18 deg

hi bro and sis here.

how many km do you run in for your new car?

what are the things to take note when running in.

First 1000km before the first servicing is the run in. Things to take note when running in is to drive light footed, not above 4000rpm.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm running in myself and it's a pain to drive actually.

Hong kong actress Zhu Mimi also buy Vezel in singapore. and salesman deliver car to her house. so good service. who else has asked salesman to deliver car to your place before?? got any extra charge??

12509895_434521940076321_214774236878266

12417799_434521946742987_691278155953584

Edited by Yamapi

It should be bro. Then it is weird why your start stop doesnt work...im sure you step on your brake harder than just step hold lightly?

Good news for us. Cheaper spare parts and probably higher resale.

drove without aircon this morning and it works already.LOL

auto start stop will not work if your aircon temp is too low, like 18 deg

shall try later. thanks bro, currently aircon temp at lowest.

Hong kong actress Zhu Mimi also buy Vezel in singapore. and salesman deliver car to her house. so good service. who else has asked salesman to deliver car to your place before?? got any extra charge??

12509895_434521940076321_214774236878266

12417799_434521946742987_691278155953584

But hor, think Ah Boy not happy... thought she will buy a Hotwheel for him....  [laugh]  [:p]

↡ Advertisement