[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

The vezel manual states 0w20 EO. Does MBM have that too?

Are there different charges for using the different kinds of EO?

Just did my 1K servicing last month @ MBM , they use Mobil 5W30 oil.
↡ Advertisement

I was wondering if there was any security feature of the keyless push start. Seems like once engine has been started, you no longer need the key to be present.

I got my friend to start the car with me beside him. Then I walked off and got him to drive off, expecting the engine to cut off without the key in close proximity. Anyone tried? The car could go abt 25m away from me. I didn't try anything further

I haven't got my car despite booked for 2 months....solar film they said no need when book cos might fail LTA but ask me to buy when make final payment......best thing is leather color like brown, red need to top up $500.

Really kena BIG small eye by them...

I think it can't be as bad as another infamous PI now where some of them booked 6 months back and still waiting...

As for the top up thing, this something i didn't like about PI. Always have to bargain hard and juice them at any chance just to get a couple of free stuff, if not they will just quietly makan you. For AD, we do not have to worry they will short change for all these basic stuffs, and they might bundle more if we bargain further.

And for that celebrity first case treatment, it's a win-win situation for both sides, unfortunately that's how marketing works...and of course i will definitely condemn that SE if he gives a different treatment to his other customer  [mad]

I was wondering if there was any security feature of the keyless push start. Seems like once engine has been started, you no longer need the key to be present.

I got my friend to start the car with me beside him. Then I walked off and got him to drive off, expecting the engine to cut off without the key in close proximity. Anyone tried? The car could go abt 25m away from me. I didn't try anything further

I think that might be the case...

I believe the facebook page or somewhere mention before in a similar case. They forgot to switch off the engine and left the car in hurry, later came and the engine is still on. Nearly happen to me once also...

Turbocharged

Also never lower and use silent tyres

Not much diff, but it sure will add weight to the car.

All my previous rides I did sound proofing for the ICE set-up rather than for the reduction of noise.

To reduce noise, you might need to sound proof, Wheel Arches, Flooring and Doors and even change the Rubber Seals on the Doors to thicker ones.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Neutral Newbie

I think it can't be as bad as another infamous PI now where some of them booked 6 months back and still waiting...

As for the top up thing, this something i didn't like about PI. Always have to bargain hard and juice them at any chance just to get a couple of free stuff, if not they will just quietly makan you. For AD, we do not have to worry they will short change for all these basic stuffs, and they might bundle more if we bargain further.

And for that celebrity first case treatment, it's a win-win situation for both sides, unfortunately that's how marketing works...and of course i will definitely condemn that SE if he gives a different treatment to his other customer  [mad]

I got from the same PI at Turf City, really learn a good lesson from them. No such thing as trust or promise, every single thing that they agree/promise got to write in the agreement otherwise later they will act blur, lost memory and many other excuses given just not to provide you the model of the HU that agreed. Also provide you low grade, no brand solar film if you did not pen it down in agreement exactly the brand and model.

My friend shared with me that he encountered a SE from same PI purposely markup the car price my 1K, then later pretend give my friend 1K discount as an excuse not to give free accessories.   

I got from the same PI at Turf City, really learn a good lesson from them. No such thing as trust or promise, every single thing that they agree/promise got to write in the agreement otherwise later they will act blur, lost memory and many other excuses given just not to provide you the model of the HU that agreed. Also provide you low grade, no brand solar film if you did not pen it down in agreement exactly the brand and model.

My friend shared with me that he encountered a SE from same PI purposely markup the car price my 1K, then later pretend give my friend 1K discount as an excuse not to give free accessories.   

Yeah, that's why PI must do a little bit of homework especially on the delivery part.  I did absolutely do not have any issue with my PI because it only took me 20 days to get the car.

The accessories part is not that crucial as it will only cause discomfort and there are many out there that can do the installation, I don't mind paying more to get everything fix up upon collection instead of running all over the place to get it fix up and make time for it.

Most importantly is for the car arrive, and of course they can deliver to your doorstep is the best... [:p]

thanks for the valuable info

how much do you pay for your servicing that just need to change eo and oil filter? my package is suppose to be labour free. but the overall charges is still 150 plus. isnt it the same as still charging eo?

anybody buy maintenance battery and ask workshop to change? nowadays ws normally use maintenance free battery.

Yes, basically labor is "free" and we hv to pay for consumables.

$130nett for mobil1 and original honda oil filter.

Not cheap but its ok.

Maintenance free battery means you have to replace every two years to be safe.

But I use battery charger to bring the power back to above 90% .

My Porsche and Harley have been using the same battery for almost 5yrs now.

Haha

Those who know will not get any cars, PI or not, from Turf City. ^^

Does anybody know which workshops carry HCF-2 tranny oil which is what's required for our Vezel?

Not that I'm changing mine yet, only did the 1000km servicing yesterday, but so far all the workshops that I've been to ... whenever I look at the oils they have, the closest I've seen is Honda CVTF fluid.

Does anybody know which workshops carry HCF-2 tranny oil which is what's required for our Vezel?

Not that I'm changing mine yet, only did the 1000km servicing yesterday, but so far all the workshops that I've been to ... whenever I look at the oils they have, the closest I've seen is Honda CVTF fluid.

Kah Motors carry HCF-2 at 3.5L capacity for $86.14 W/GST.

You can also consider Valvoline CVT fluid, around $17 per quartz, so litre for litre is around $59.50:

http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/cvt_fluid.pdf

For first change, would be at 40000km?

Or are you looking to take the every 10000km approach?

• Praise 1

Kah Motors carry HCF-2 at 3.5L capacity for $86.14 W/GST.

You can also consider Valvoline CVT fluid, around $17 per quartz, so litre for litre is around $59.50:

http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/cvt_fluid.pdf

For first change, would be at 40000km?

Or are you looking to take the every 10000km approach?

Thanks for the info bro!

As for my tranny oil change, I MIGHT do once at 10000km then thereafter every 20000km. Would prefer to spend abit more in maintenance than to risk the tranny.

Edited by Hotshot85

Why so cheap? Was quoted 107k by Hup Long for Apr delivery and guaranteed COE

bro im selling at 105 guaranteed coe and warranty all that. delivery april. message me at 97920775 for more details. cheers.

• Dislike 1

bro im selling at 105 guaranteed coe and warranty all that. delivery april. message me at 97920775 for more details. cheers.

Thought you got it from an SE who's also called Joshua? how come you're selling now hahah

I think for all keyless start that is how it works. Once engine is started, the key is no longer needed. Your friend could probably have driven the car all the way home. As long as engine not stopped, it will continue to operate. It would be too dangerous for the engine to cut off halfway when driving.

I think for all keyless start that is how it works. Once engine is started, the key is no longer needed. Your friend could probably have driven the car all the way home. As long as engine not stopped, it will continue to operate. It would be too dangerous for the engine to cut off halfway when driving.

My friend who drives a Mit EX says once key is away and on acceleration, it will cut. Not sure if it's true and he didn't show me. Cos that time his EX was brand new. 

One thing I noted - sometimes there is a need to leave passengers in the car with engine idle while I pop by a stall to buy something quickly, unable to lock from outside or with remote.

One passenger has to stretch in front to driver's side to press on the door lock.

↡ Advertisement