[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

:a-m1212: power, no need to hide the number plate :TT_TT:

i buy 4D tomorrow  :grin:

Well, the plate is an upgrade rtoo but actually I was referring to my eyelids :). Looks quite fierce at certain angles

BTW, what with the hiding licence plate? I don't get it. I see most ppl cover plate in photo

Well, the plate is an upgrade rtoo but actually I was referring to my eyelids :). Looks quite fierce at certain angles

BTW, what with the hiding licence plate? I don't get it. I see most ppl cover plate in photo

we normally cover the plate so people cannot identify u.

• Praise 1

:a-m1212: power, no need to hide the number plate :TT_TT:

i buy 4D tomorrow :grin:

So many vezels now..

no need hide. If your car is uniquely design, pple can also recognise though. Lol.

• Praise 1

Thanks for the replies dudes.

Btw the car has a auto lock feature, once it attains enough speed, it will auto lock.

I was going into a tunnel at MCE today, I unlock my door as it is a safety concern, however it didn't remain unlock, it auto lock again after a while!

Is there a way to keep the doors unlock all the way?

Can buy Vezel OBD from Taobao to do what you wamt.

• Praise 1

I dont want to see Angcheek face.  :a-noway:

I only want to see Mr Ang cheek. :grin:  or your cheeky smile

hahaha if you wear mini skirt ... my cheeky smile will appear naturally  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 1

Came across a video where power boot/auto tailgate was installed on a Vezel....nice.

Not sure whether done here locally or in Malaysia.  This is a good feature that I appreciate. 

Not sure why Kah Motor refused to indent even their 7 seater Odyssey with this specs.

Usually its factory fitted, not easy (not many shops can do) and not cheap to install after market.

Alternatively, perhaps those kiv buying Vezel should indent this spec from PI?

• Praise 1

Came across a video where power boot/auto tailgate was installed on a Vezel....nice.

Not sure whether done here locally or in Malaysia.  This is a good feature that I appreciate. 

Not sure why Kah Motor refused to indent even their 7 seater Odyssey with this specs.

Usually its factory fitted, not easy (not many shops can do) and not cheap to install after market.

Not really factory fitted, i saw carousel selling.. but not sure of authenticity and reliability.. Mostly all OEM products.. waiting for a better source before i buy..

• Praise 1

we normally cover the plate so people cannot identify u.

Oh OK. Interesting. Thanks

Alloy or ABS?

ABS or some other plastic. Stick with 3M tape. A bit worried it will drop off one day. 

• Praise 1

this one local company sells for $2.2K.

go to this link. they have for vezel. plug and play (no wire cutting) 

very detailed installation instructions. can download from their site.

http://www.che1.com/product/electric-tailgate-lift-assist-system-tl105/

for those who want to release trunk from driver side, this unit can do.

you can open by switch or from original remote key or manual using original rear (outside) door release.

Edited by trajet2b
  • Praise 2

this one local company sells for $2.2K.

go to this link. they have for vezel. plug and play (no wire cutting) 

very detailed installation instructions. can download from their site.

http://www.che1.com/product/electric-tailgate-lift-assist-system-tl105/

for those who want to release trunk from driver side, this unit can do.

you can open by switch or from original remote key or manual using original rear (outside) door release.

Quality wise for mechanism?? Anybody tried so far?

Hi fellow vesel owner. Like to check on the steeling wheel audio control. My PI did state that they can install for a fee. However advised not to as there were feedback the audio cause the ecu to malfunction.

What is the function of that small speaker located on the steeling wheel? Açordimg from PI blueltooth will be using another spraker to br attach on the top of driver seat.

Please advise. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement