[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Turbocharged

Hi fellow vesel owner. Like to check on the steeling wheel audio control. My PI did state that they can install for a fee. However advised not to as there were feedback the audio cause the ecu to malfunction.

What is the function of that small speaker located on the steeling wheel? Açordimg from PI blueltooth will be using another spraker to br attach on the top of driver seat.

Please advise. Thanks.

Vezel got speaker on steering wheel meh?

↡ Advertisement

Vezel got speaker on steering wheel meh?

The small sliver thing on the 6 oclock position not speaker meh? Edited by Kopites

Turbocharged

The small sliver thing on the 6 oclock position not speaker meh?

The little mesh grille inside the spokes? That one just that, its just a mesh grille with nothing behind it. It's only for looks. It's not a speaker at all.

Hi all,

I am looking at Vezel to replace my current car. It appears that "A Asset Automobile" is offering 91,888 for version X. anyone has deal with them before? I am not able to find any review on this PI.

Also, the other PI I am looking at is M9 which is 95,888...

Thanks for any advice given.

The little mesh grille inside the spokes? That one just that, its just a mesh grille with nothing behind it. It's only for looks. It's not a speaker at all.

Ok thanks. That mean my PI was right when she say that for coametic purpose.

So the steeling wheel audio control any issue? Should go ahead and install?

Turbocharged

that one i dunno. I remember some time ago some guys wanted to organize a mass-buy of the control. I don't own Vezel so I dunno whether it got work.

that one i dunno. I remember some time ago some guys wanted to organize a mass-buy of the control. I don't own Vezel so I dunno whether it got work.

I see. Thanks anyway. I was apprehensive when my PI advise me not to install. Told them I am willing to pay but still they advise not to do so. 3 out of 10 they have installed previously came back with system error. I don't know what error. She couldn't elaborate further. See so many on the road with audio control installed really my backside ichy. Haha anyway I still have times to think as collection will be in April. Final payment will need to finalise whether to install or otherwise.

Hi all,

I am looking at Vezel to replace my current car. It appears that "A Asset Automobile" is offering 91,888 for version X. anyone has deal with them before? I am not able to find any review on this PI.

These PI seem to be offering the lowest price. My advise. Read up this thread to find pointers as to better negotiate with them. Don't narrow your search to the lowest price offered. The subsequent add on will still push up the overall price.

What I have done was to check on those Vezel(or other PI vehicle make) already on the road ( carpark). From the licence plate you can see the PI company name.

The steering wheel audio control will work with most HU. Dun think there will be any problems. Just go and install. 

The steering wheel audio control will work with most HU. Dun think there will be any problems. Just go and install.

I second that. Just get the original honda part.

My friend bought 2mths back from Cartimes. it came fitted with steering audio control already. Another friend bought 4-5mths ago didnt come with it, and went to fix one, so far no issues from him.

If really concerned, then can fit the headunit own steering contro, dones't look as integrated but will confirm work, and so much more functional...half the time I still need to access the headunit ltself if using beyond volume/channel control....so troublesome.

Hi all,

Hi, I get mine from A Asset, the boss is friendly, able to explain for u everything that u don't understand. Please note that the COE for S$91 888 is set at 40K. 

Anyone bought the Honda vezel from Jia Yi @ turf city?

My Honda Vezel was bought from JiaYi at Turf City in June last year and no issues with delivery or promised items.

I got my car from Francis and very sincere, nice guy.

You can consider them without any worries as they are reputable, just that they don't do much advertising.

Hi all,

I ordered my honda vezel last yr from a certain PI.

Unfortunately, the car just complete inspection by LTA but my TCOE has expired.

The PI says they are appealing to reinstate the TCOE so that the car can be registered.

Can anyone here advise whether LTA do grant such appeals and how long does the appeal take?

Thank you very much!

Hi all,

The PI says they are appealing to reinstate the TCOE so that the car can be registered.

Can anyone here advise whether LTA do grant such appeals and how long does the appeal take?

Thank you very much!

6 months is a long time for inspection.

Did you sign anything with the PI on the party liable in the event the bid deposit has to be forfeited?

Hi all,

Thank you very much!

Ordering and buying cars from PIs really sounds so unrealiable. Can come out with all sorts of tricks to ask u topup blahblah.. sine ur tcoe has expired, so what to do next?? Appealing to reinstate the tcoe?? Aiya not i wan burst bubble,but once expired means expired, slim chance.good luck.lol.

Hi all,

Thank you very much!

When u booked ur vezel though?? Which month last yr? So long hven come ah.lol good luckkkk
  • Dislike 1

Hi all,

Thank you very much!

Yes they do. My friend's TCOE secured in February 2015. Car registered with same TCOE in Nov 2015.

post-142129-0-65964900-1454317168.jpg

post-142129-0-21244800-1454317179_thumb.jpg

Edited by trajet2b
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2