[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

I'm soon going to be in the market for a Vezel Hybrid.

Anybody here has had experience with a good, friendly, no-BS company for me to approach? Please send recommendations my way. The thought of dealing with "hidden conditions" parallel importers is pushing me towards a Levorg, but I like the idea of low running costs!

↡ Advertisement

Hi, anyone here have any feedback (good or bad) about Xquisite Automobiles Pte Ltd? It is a PI that has its own workshop for servicing. Please PM to me. Thanks in advance. 

Vezel Hybrid should be ~$95K now. Better grab asap before all available PI stock runs out. If CAT A COE at $45K drew massive crowds, CAT B at $38K will certainly cause sell-outs.

Neutral Newbie

Greetings everyone... I'm planning to get a Vezel Hybrid. But I still haven't decided on whether to get the X or Z. Although I leaning more towards the X.

Any kind souls out there have any suggestions towards which model?

Also if anyone who is also going to get a vezel Hybrid during this period can join me in a WhatsApp group to discuss about what the PIS are offering.

PM me your number yah.

Cheers

Hi, anyone here have any feedback (good or bad) about Xquisite Automobiles Pte Ltd? It is a PI that has its own workshop for servicing. Please PM to me. Thanks in advance.

The name is not so familiar. I prefer 3rd party warranty package and servicing. Don't quite like in house WS as servicing charges can be very expensive and they void your warranty if you do elsewhere. 

Edited by trajet2b

How isit? Price u paid? can't really ask u now about durability.. haha

I see how i can tong more for the tyres before i evntually decide to change..

185 a piece at Soh Brothers AMK.

With softer sidewalls add comfort as well.

Think I read somewhere the Hybrid Vezel is more bumpy than the petrol version not sure if its true.

But with added weight and battery weight below the rear passenger seats, shouldnt be a surprise I guess.

Hi, thinking of buying a Vezel Hybrid from PI. Does anyone know if there is a PI that offers test drives? Anyone have any feedback about Autolink Holdings? Or any other recommended PI that I should be looking out for. Please PM to me. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Clement

I just collected my Hybrid. My PI does the import themselves. there are not many PI dealing with Hybrid in the market. As I was not in a hurry, so took me 4 mths as my shipment was in Dec. Everything was smooth. Only thing is mine under non-gtd COE but I guess can discuss with them for gtd COE since now drop so much... 

The name is not so familiar. I prefer 3rd party warranty package and servicing. Don't quite like in house WS as servicing charges can be very expensive and they void your warranty if you do elsewhere. 

3rd party warranty is bs in my opinion. Check their warranty T&Cs, practically no high risk items covered. Expensive standard servicing for oil change and even more expensive replacement for wear and tear. Warranty immediately void if you do not service with them. You are better off without it.

I just collected my Hybrid. My PI does the import themselves. there are not many PI dealing with Hybrid in the market. As I was not in a hurry, so took me 4 mths as my shipment was in Dec. Everything was smooth. Only thing is mine under non-gtd COE but I guess can discuss with them for gtd COE since now drop so much... 

4 months! How much did you pay for it? Those who secured their COE at $38.6K could get their Vezel Hybrid at $95K.

Thinking of getting a Vezel Hybrid but must buy from a PI. Very worried about problems as I heard and read about many problems that buyers have with PIs. Big problem I have is that they do not allow test drive of their vehicles. If you do not test drive, then how to buy? It is a $100,000+ purchase and not a simple decision to make. Just looking at the car in a show room does not tell u much!

So I am very tempted to go to the Honda AD for the HRV with the older SOHC engine / made in Thailand. But the price is higher than for Vezel. Tough decisions!

Can any recommend a gd AD for Vezel. Kindly private message me if you can. Really worry about AD giving problems. Thank you.

Sorry i meant PI

True, but it shows that the PI did deliver. And of course this should only be one of many factors that we consider when buying a PI car.

And personally, if I had a horrible experience at a PI, I would change the carplate holder, because (a) I wouldn't want to see that PI's name everyday, and (b) I'm definitely not going to do free advertising for them  [:p] 

I changed my carplate holder within 2 weeks upon getting my car for reason a and b as you mentioned.

Greetings everyone... I'm planning to get a Vezel Hybrid. But I still haven't decided on whether to get the X or Z. Although I leaning more towards the X.

Any kind souls out there have any suggestions towards which model?

Also if anyone who is also going to get a vezel Hybrid during this period can join me in a WhatsApp group to discuss about what the PIS are offering.

PM me your number yah.

Cheers

May I know what's the difference between X and Z? I'm looking at getting a Vezel Hyrbid too

I changed my carplate holder within 2 weeks upon getting my car for reason a and b as you mentioned.

Why change? Most PI just stickered their name onto the carplate holder frame. Just peel lah.

Seriously now i see vezel everywhere i go....

Finally drove a friend's Vezel today for a few hours. Impressed by the ease of driving it. Definitely a worthy contender to replace our FD1 (if we choose not to renew COE).

The handling was tight for a small SUV, with little body roll and nimbleness unexpected from an SUV, though personally I'd like more weight and feel to the steering (like in my FD1)... felt abit like toyota's lifeless steering but definitely more direct and responsive (probably just too light).

The engine performance and noise levels were surprisingly ok for me (though FD1 still sounds better in my opinion). Pickup was quite strong for a 1.5 (esp compared to qashqai 1.2 which I drive occasionally) and CVT didnt feel as rubbery as I expected, though you'd know it's one by the noise it makes haahaha, which i find kind of sporty

CTBA and auto start stop were actually kind of annoying and my friend usually switches it off, guess I'd do the same as well. 

Spacious interior and good quality, Bros who have bought it have made a good investment and those who've bought or are considering getting one probably won't regret.

Undecided on the course of action to take now hmmm..then there's the Vezel Hybrid as well.. ahh choices #firstworldproblems

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1