[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Turbocharged

KM should rebadged it as Vezel AD

Wa lau, you guys make it seems like "HRV" is a b**tard child or something. [:|]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

yes if it is the thailand made inferior engine ... it's a second class child that no one wants

Wa lau, you guys make it seems like "HRV" is a b**tard child or something. [:|]

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

Not rumour, it's confirmed bringing from Japan. But the name still stick to HRV.

Hahahaha... Then those who bought 'old' hrv were screwed twice, once during buying and again when wanna sell... Their value sure drop, not the same .., nobody wants an inferior spec hrv or vezel or whatever name... Ouch.... Imagine those bought at 130+k ad model face now... ... Hehehhe...

Anyone enquire about the 2016 favelifted Vezel? Or rather anyone booked alreasy?

I am interested and considering getting the new facelift Honda Vezel Hybrid 2016. Anyone like to share their knowledge on what the new Hybrid is equiped with?and which good PI is selling this new model?

1st Gear

Hahahaha... Then those who bought 'old' hrv were screwed twice, once during buying and again when wanna sell... Their value sure drop, not the same .., nobody wants an inferior spec hrv or vezel or whatever name... Ouch.... Imagine those bought at 130+k ad model face now... ... Hehehhe...

There are still some ppl prefer HRV from AD. I am waiting for the new hrv to be in the showroom before order.

Neutral Newbie

I am interested and considering getting the new facelift Honda Vezel Hybrid 2016. Anyone like to share their knowledge on what the new Hybrid is equiped with?and which good PI is selling this new model?

Same with me. Pls pm me as well. Maybe we can bundle buy and get the best deal.

Supersonic

Kah should launch their revised HRV campaign with the slogan :

A New Hope ;)

Anyways looking forward to seeing it.

They can't price it too high IMO, since a big price differential will make the PI cars attractive and if the price gets close to civic prices they will be killing their own sales.

So it should be interesting. But we may lose the spare tire ..

Turbocharged

Every mscp have vezel.

My car park alone have more than 10vezel..

Few of them upgrade from rav

Supersonic

vezel is almost a perfect winning formula

stylo mylo

practical interior space

agile for a small crossover

perfect price point

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Every mscp have vezel.

My car park alone have more than 10vezel..

Few of them upgrade from rav

Mine only 6 vezel, 3 qashqai and zero Tucson... Hehehe...

Turbocharged

vezel is almost a perfect winning formula

stylo mylo

practical interior space

agile for a small crossover

perfect price point

And extremely fc friendly.. my colleague driving one and he said, smelly smelly can get 15+

Supercharged

Mine only 6 vezel, 3 qashqai and zero Tucson... Hehehe...

Bukit panjang area rite.

My carpark should have the same count. Haha

(edited)

Is it a standard practice among PI to "force" you to take a 50% loan for 5 years? I wanted to take 40% loan for 3 years but they say got penalty of about $2K. If one decide to pay full in cash, there will be a $4k penalty. Listen already quite tu lan.. But on 2nd thought, is this unavoidable among PI or even AD?.

Edited by Poper

Supersonic
(edited)

Is it a standard practice among PI to "force" you to take a 50% loan for 5 years? I wanted to take 40% loan for 3 years but they say got penalty of about $2K. If one decide to pay full in cash, there will be a $4k penalty. Listen already quite tu lan.. But on 2nd thought, is this unavoidable among PI or even AD?.

yes, standard practice even for AD

just nego what is the minimum sum and minimum period for loan then compare the interest with the penalty and see which one more worth it lor

Edited by Wt_know

There was no penalty for not taking a loan by AD 4 years ago. For PI, the penalty can range from $2K to $4K if you're not taking a loan.

5th Gear

Kah Motor no penalty for cat B cars, not sure about cat A cars.

↡ Advertisement