[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

I know is a dump question. Where do you position yourselve when opening the car booth. My hand is of average length. Every time I need to stand side way to open the booth. No way I can stand right behind as our mscp don't permit such space.

Any suggestion?

Park head in if you have alot of stuff to take out.. Or else you just gotta find the sweet spot to reverse in a way that it remains in the lot and at the same time has sufficient space to open the booth.

↡ Advertisement

I know is a dump question. Where do you position yourselve when opening the car booth. My hand is of average length. Every time I need to stand side way to open the booth. No way I can stand right behind as our mscp don't permit such space.

Any suggestion?

It is not a dumb question but a practical one.

I don't own this car nor tried it out before but I thought you would be able to open by pressing the boot opening and then stepping aside to let the boot slowly open upwards? That's what happens with most MPVs I've tried, it doesn't swing upwards immediately right cos there is a delayed reaction time?  

• Praise 5

I don't own this car nor tried it out before but I thought you would be able to open by pressing the boot opening and then stepping aside to let the boot slowly open upwards? That's what happens with most MPVs I've tried, it doesn't swing upwards immediately right cos there is a delayed reaction time?

If you press boot opening and give it a slight pull the gas struts will slowly raise it.. But I don't really like to let it raise on its own in areas with low ceiling height

If you press boot opening and give it a slight pull the gas struts will slowly raise it.. But I don't really like to let it raise on its own in areas with low ceiling height

Some boot openings of MPVs can use the remote to stop it from opening completely thereby avoid hitting low ceilings and also the wall behind if you park too close to the back.

Unfortunately, this is inherent for all vehicles whose boot open upwards so just be mindful of this as it's definitely different from a saloon.

• Praise 11

(edited)

The latch at the side will secure the seat at both positions.

If you want the more upright position, try folding your rear seats flat first. Without touching the lever, just lift it backup and push it back. You will hear a click and that indicates the seat is latched in place.

Now go to the other side of the seat, fold it back down. But this time pulling the latch, lift up the seat and push all the way back till you cant push anymore and that's the more laid back position.

You will be able to notice the difference in seat angle for the 2 sides of the seats with one being more laid back and one more upright.

Bingo! Normal times it can be left in the more laid back position and if you need a little bit more boot space while carrying rear passengers still it can be set to the upright position! This is a brilliant car.

Car boot you mean? Don't reverse so much into the parking lot so that you can gain access to the hatch opening

Don't reverse too much inward mean front sticking out of the lot. Behind the lot is a wall. Gap too narrow to offer the space.

Park head in if you have alot of stuff to take out.. Or else you just gotta find the sweet spot to reverse in a way that it remains in the lot and at the same time has sufficient space to open the booth.

Head in? I didn't install the front sensor.

I don't own this car nor tried it out before but I thought you would be able to open by pressing the boot opening and then stepping aside to let the boot slowly open upwards? That's what happens with most MPVs I've tried, it doesn't swing upwards immediately right cos there is a delayed reaction time?

It work exactly as described. However the length of our lot don't offer that much space at the rear. I reckon it shold take up at least 1.5m to comfortably open up the booth.

Some boot openings of MPVs can use the remote to stop it from opening completely thereby avoid hitting low ceilings and also the wall behind if you park too close to the back.

Unfortunately, this is inherent for all vehicles whose boot open upwards so just be mindful of this as it's definitely different from a saloon.

Ya...totally different from saloon. Our mscp very user unfriendly toward suv/mpv.

Hahaha

Edited by Kopites

for dual tone leather, only S version got?

S not dual tone leather.. is leather n fabric.. due to the seat warmer..

Any suggestion?

If i know i have things to take out from the back, either i dun park so back.. or i head in..

Some boot openings of MPVs can use the remote to stop it from opening completely thereby avoid hitting low ceilings and also the wall behind if you park too close to the back.

I believe those mpv's have electronic tailgate to control the amount of opening.. Vezel is not electronic.

I believe those mpv's have electronic tailgate to control the amount of opening.. Vezel is not electronic.

I did check the price from sgcarmart. 1800plus. Very ex. For the mere convenient of opening the booth not really worth. If around 500 plus I will surely install the electric tailgate.

1st Gear

Don't reverse too much inward mean front sticking out of the lot. Behind the lot is a wall. Gap too narrow to offer the space.

Head in? I didn't install the front sensor.

It work exactly as described. However the length of our lot don't offer that much space at the rear. I reckon it shold take up at least 1.5m to comfortably open up the booth.

Ya...totally different from saloon. Our mscp very user unfriendly toward suv/mpv.

Hahaha

Why need to install sensor for parking head in?

Why need to install sensor for parking head in? ð¬

I install a front car cam instead of sensor

can....very slight diff...you can try play around with the lever on the seats

Unfortunately no such function for the boot.

But at $850 aftermarket installation of the auto boot can be done but quality wise not as smooth as factory fitted

I am told that u may not b able to close yr boot if there is a electrical or mechanical fault after u open the boot. So how do I get my car to workshop with a open boot door for servicing?

That's my main concern. It is nice to have.. but when something goes wrong becomes a nightmare

Any suggestion?

Bro. I have no such issue unless it is those mscp with the ceiling metal railing (even so I do not seem to have an issue yet). Anyway our car is not that long. You can always part slightly more towards the front without much protrusion.

I did check the price from sgcarmart. 1800plus. Very ex. For the mere convenient of opening the booth not really worth. If around 500 plus I will surely install the electric tailgate.

we have sourced the best price for the auto boot among our vezelians. $850 the cheapest as of now  :)

fitted and work, the stuffs is from china anyway.

gone are the days of $1800 or more  :))

we have sourced the best price for the auto boot among our vezelians. $850 the cheapest as of now :)

fitted and work, the stuffs is from china anyway.

gone are the days of $1800 or more :))

Any link or video as to the product?

(edited)

Good. Where did you got it install? What is the cost?

video not mine, i saw it. just sharing. I think its $850/1year warranty

You can call Kenneth - 97530075 , tell him what you want and quote my nick if needed.

Edited by Ralliart_ray
↡ Advertisement