[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Got it. I've committed 6 bids non-guarantee coe if not successful will pm u to look at the car.

By the way, may I check what is your selling price assuming take over in Sep16? You may pm me the $

can....very slight diff...you can try play around with the lever on the seats

Unfortunately no such function for the boot.

But at $850 aftermarket installation of the auto boot can be done but quality wise not as smooth as factory fitted

Hi here is the link for auto tail gate cheapest so far.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ELECTRIC-TAIL-GATE-LIFT-for-Honda_60396580577.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.mFUIrK

1st Gear
(edited)

Yes, i went. They will bid COE A at 41k or 42k only. Either you top up or wait for COE to drop to this level.

Then cannot put as "4 Bid Guaranteed COE

No Top Up Required"

How this ppl honour their words in a strange way.

Edited by Ara

(edited)

Yes, i went. They will bid COE A at 41k or 42k only. Either you top up or wait for COE to drop to this level.

My friend and I went down yesterday evening.

They didn't mention about bidding only 41k or 42k. They promised 4 bid guaranteed w no top up, the latest 2016 model, and will even throw in solar film, front back camera, leather seats and 10 times free servicing at selected workshops.

Seems too good to be true, but really seems like no catch.

They even say, their first unit is already with them. The rest of the stock will come next week.

Edited by Silklee

It doesn't show whether the remote can be incorporated into factory remote control. Also need to source for installer locally.

It can be incorporated to the original remote :)

Saw a video demo to it.

If u interested, i can pass u the contact, they bringing the stuffs and does the installations.

One of our hybrid bro brough in and let them install.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Kah Motors must be banging balls to the max ... LOL

In the first three months, PI Hondas accounted for 64% of all Honda cars sold here, driven by the popularity of the Vezel compact crossover.

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

Kah Motors must be banging balls to the max ... LOL

Potential earnings all gone!!! Failure to capture the market.

Kah Motor is doing something now... Straits Times reported Kah Motor will be importing the HRV from Japan. The Japan made HRV will arrive in showrooms in August. No specs mentioned

↡ Advertisement