[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Kah Motor is doing something now... Straits Times reported Kah Motor will be importing the HRV from Japan. The Japan made HRV will arrive in showrooms in August. No specs mentioned

New HRV will be using the same DOHC engine as Vezel. Price is $111K. No hybrid version. 

↡ Advertisement

New HRV will be using the same DOHC engine as Vezel. Price is $111K. No hybrid version.

What about the other specs as compared to PI Vezel? Any idea? Heard Honda sensing not available? Tks!

• Praise 8

Kah Motors must be banging balls to the max ... LOL

Think by the time KM brought in their Japan version...few want to buy vezel liao, with more other options to choose from now and also too many vezels on the road!! The new face lifted red vezel (pi) seems quite nice though.

New HRV will be using the same DOHC engine as Vezel. Price is $111K. No hybrid version.

How abt engine cut off feature? Their jazz also japan assembled..but the fit has this feature but they don,t. Headlights? If only engibe is dohc but the rest of the specs are the current hrv...then also a bit off leh..
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Think by the time KM brought in their Japan version...few want to buy vezel liao, with more other options to choose from now and also too many vezels on the road!! The new face lifted red vezel (pi) seems quite nice though.

How abt engine cut off feature? Their jazz also japan assembled..but the fit has this feature but they don,t. Headlights? If only engibe is dohc but the rest of the specs are the current hrv...then also a bit off leh..

Dunno about engine cut off. Most find the engine cut off annoying anyway. Headlights are LED.

What about the other specs as compared to PI Vezel? Any idea? Heard Honda sensing not available? Tks!

No idea, called in to ask so just got the basic details.

111K for standard (local fitted leather)

115K includes roof rack, auto folding mirror and factory fitted leather (not worth the additional $4K in my opinion.

Edited by _h_r_
  • Praise 1

It can be incorporated to the original remote :)

Saw a video demo to it.

If u interested, i can pass u the contact, they bringing the stuffs and does the installations.

One of our hybrid bro brough in and let them install.

Pm me the contact thanks
  • Praise 1

I like Kah motors.. Knew a number of very decent honest, good ppl there through many years of purchasing. The brand is solid , and every Honda I owned were excellent ... but not their recent prices in the last few years ..
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

111K for standard (local fitted leather)

115K includes roof rack, auto folding mirror and factory fitted leather (not worth the additional $4K in my opinion.

can the auto-folding mirrors be easily fitted after buying?

• Praise 1

(edited)

there are plenty of aftermarket mods for vezel including auto tailgate, auto fold mirrors, HU with integrated reverse cam, roof rack, side steps, unlimited ....

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Why should they when they decided to sell that lower spec hrv at much more premium ? If they were willing to sell close to vezel (~5k+/-), im sure many might buy it for ad warranty assurance...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Why should they when they decided to sell that lower spec hrv at much more premium ? If they were willing to sell close to vezel (~5k+/-), im sure many might buy it for ad warranty assurance...

have to be fair to them because kah motors is not allow to sell vezel. even if price is matching (+$5k) but made in thailand and sohc engine ... vezel will eat hrv for lunch and dinner ... who wants to buy a lower specs car and cost higher? Edited by Wt_know

My friend and I went down yesterday evening.

They didn't mention about bidding only 41k or 42k. They promised 4 bid guaranteed w no top up, the latest 2016 model, and will even throw in solar film, front back camera, leather seats and 10 times free servicing at selected workshops.

Seems too good to be true, but really seems like no catch.

They even say, their first unit is already with them. The rest of the stock will come next week.

Anyone got vezel from AMK hub road show.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Anyone got vezel from AMK hub road show.

Do you due deligent check before you commit is all I can say... If you are comfortable with them after checking, go ahead but if not, then walk away...

Turbocharged

I realised that there is no 1.8lit Vezel/HRV in Singapore.. Not even a PI brought it in?

Across the border in Malaysia, all the HRV are running on 1.8lit engine