[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Here's an SLD Vezel accident.

Think the driver is a bit crazy lol  [laugh]

facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1234998143199253/

Vehicle No.: SLD2316M Vehicle Type: Z10 - Private Hire (Chauffeur) Motor Car

Not his car. That may explain why he/she is not careful.

post-142129-0-65619400-1468630980_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

I'm guessing it's his car, but under Uber/Grab financing

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Collecting my ride in 2 weeks time. So far dealing with this PI is reliable and everything went as per SOP. 1st time buying from PI too and wasn't recomended by anyone or do much homework but somehow stumble upon them by chances.

Pay a deposit, after negotiating for a trade in of my old ride, sign the paper to lock in the trade in price. 6 bid confirm no top up package. Did not disturb them and they update me on every bid but i know too well i wont get the bid till 5th or 6th as i did not want to pay for higher package so i did not disturb the SE or the company and let them do the job. Every bid from 1st to 4th was the message "did not secure COE" but i was cool i know how this work as u dont need a high IQ to understand because this is all about money. I do not even bother to log in to LTA to check my bidding from the 1st to 4th bid to see whether they have really bid for me because i know its up to them just as long as they said to me that they consider it as 1 bid in txt kessage is good enough for me. I let them do their job. And by 5th bid they got my COE as i have expected.that is when i log in to see exactly how they bid for me.. From 5th bid onwards. I Went down few days later to make final payment and got my chasis number and insurance n bank loan all signed. Choose my seat color and add on my accessories.

The thing is guys DO NOT PANIC when buying from PI and start reading all this nightmare forum post about bad PI it will make your imagination run wild and keep on prestering your SE till they get so sick of you! Also do not even bother to chat with anyone who alwys believe in AD because they will alwys tell you nightmare stories they have heard somewhere from someone they dont even know and these AD believer basically are non risk taker and you should know when talking to non risk taker because basically they alwys have negative thoughts about somwthing they have no faith in and these r the ppl that u should never take advice from. Come on the PI are there to do biz and what good will they get to cheat you? PI have a repo to keep too and they pay real salesman with family to feed too and why good do they have by scamming us? That wont make them fat or rich by going down the scam route. Just be cool and wait and do not care what other said. I have colleague laughing at me too saying i may loose my money or will not get my car till Christmas but now they are keeping quiet!

Anyone who want to know how i go through with buying from a PI please feel free to PM me. I and not working for any PI i am just a buyer and i read the whole 157 pages here and i laugh till my stomach ache from some comment here. I came herr tryig to understand how the new auto idle stop function work but hell... The post here are really 'toxic'!

In short... I know why PAP still win in all election after reading the entire 157 pages in this thread :) you know, deciding to buy from AD or PI is like deciding to vote PAP or OPP

Cheers and have a great weekend

Edited by Stonely0
  • Praise 1

Here's an SLD Vezel accident.

Think the driver is a bit crazy lol  [laugh]

facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1234998143199253/

I once was side swipe by another car when waiting to turn right at a traffic light. Lucky for me was the car behind volunteer to be my witness.

I hope the victim has car cam and taxi driver volunteer to be witness or you can submit the video to the victim. Otherwise is 50/50.

Vezel driver might have been distracted by the phone. 

Collecting my ride in 2 weeks time. So far dealing with this PI is reliable and everything went as per SOP. 1st time buying from PI too and wasn't recomended by anyone or do much homework but somehow stumble upon them by chances.

Pay a deposit, after negotiating for a trade in of my old ride, sign the paper to lock in the trade in price. 6 bid confirm no top up package. Did not disturb them and they update me on every bid but i know too well i wont get the bid till 5th or 6th as i did not want to pay for higher package so i did not disturb the SE or the company and let them do the job. Every bid from 1st to 4th was the message "did not secure COE" but i was cool i know how this work as u dont need a high IQ to understand because this is all about money. I do not even bother to log in to LTA to check my bidding from the 1st to 4th bid to see whether they have really bid for me because i know its up to them just as long as they said to me that they consider it as 1 bid in txt kessage is good enough for me. I let them do their job. And by 5th bid they got my COE as i have expected.that is when i log in to see exactly how they bid for me.. From 5th bid onwards. I Went down few days later to make final payment and got my chasis number and insurance n bank loan all signed. Choose my seat color and add on my accessories.

The thing is guys DO NOT PANIC when buying from PI and start reading all this nightmare forum post about bad PI it will make your imagination run wild and keep on prestering your SE till they get so sick of you! Also do not even bother to chat with anyone who alwys believe in AD because they will alwys tell you nightmare stories they have heard somewhere from someone they dont even know and these AD believer basically are non risk taker and you should know when talking to non risk taker because basically they alwys have negative thoughts about somwthing they have no faith in and these r the ppl that u should never take advice from. Come on the PI are there to do biz and what good will they get to cheat you? PI have a repo to keep too and they pay real salesman with family to feed too and why good do they have by scamming us? That wont make them fat or rich by going down the scam route. Just be cool and wait and do not care what other said. I have colleague laughing at me too saying i may loose my money or will not get my car till Christmas but now they are keeping quiet!

Anyone who want to know how i go through with buying from a PI please feel free to PM me. I and not working for any PI i am just a buyer and i read the whole 157 pages here and i laugh till my stomach ache from some comment here. I came herr tryig to understand how the new auto idle stop function work but hell... The post here are really 'toxic'!

In short... I know why PAP still win in all election after reading the entire 157 pages in this thread :) you know, deciding to buy from AD or PI is like deciding to vote PAP or OPP

Good that you have a good experience... some of the poor experiences here with parallel importers probably stem from unrealistic prices and demands for accessories. If you squeeze the parallel importer dry and they have no margin to bid for you, then you can expect that they will cut corners to survive. Of course you also have parallel importers who aren't very honest and require you to top up and have a lot of hidden costs. I guess you paid a good reasonable price for your car and you also happen to buy from a reliable parallel importer. Good to share I feel so that we can all buy from those who are reliable and play ball. And can blacklist the black sheep parallel importers.

how u get these details man?

"Come on the PI are there to do biz and what good will they get to cheat you? PI have a repo to keep too and they pay real salesman with family to feed too and why good do they have by scamming us? That wont make them fat or rich by going down the scam route."

Can't agree to this logic.

I just noticed that in the Kah price list, the cheaper version does not have a CEV rebate, whereas the LX version does, and costs 5k more.

Does this mean that with the CEV rebate, that's taken out from your scrap value in future?

Isn't that a double whammy and it means the cheaper version is in effect 10k cheaper?

I just noticed that in the Kah price list, the cheaper version does not have a CEV rebate, whereas the LX version does, and costs 5k more.

Does this mean that with the CEV rebate, that's taken out from your scrap value in future?

Isn't that a double whammy and it means the cheaper version is in effect 10k cheaper?

Maybe not $10,000 cheaper.

Depend on both of the ARF/OMV ba.

If assuming ARF/OMV for LX is $22,500 (assume from sgmart) - $5000 cevs = $17,500, then scrap is $8750.

If assuming OMV for cheaper HRV is $20,000 then scrap is $10,000.

Diff in scrap is $1250.

Plus the sales price diff is less then less than $10,000.

$1250 + $5000 = $6250

• Praise 1

Maybe not $10,000 cheaper.

Depend on both of the ARF/OMV ba.

If assuming ARF/OMV for LX is $22,500 (assume from sgmart) - $5000 cevs = $17,500, then scrap is $8750.

If assuming OMV for cheaper HRV is $20,000 then scrap is $10,000.

Diff in scrap is $1250.

Plus the sales price diff is less then less than $10,000.

$1250 + $5000 = $6250

Yes yes... must always factor the CEVs in... it's part of the cost of ownership.

(edited)

Would a tire puncture repair kit be useful in Singapore? I understand that if you have used the repair kit on the tire to temporarily patch the hole, the tire shop got to spend extra effort to clean up the chemical compound pumped into the tire. Hence, most likely they would not patch the tire just for a mere $10-$20 and they would ask you to buy a pair of new tires from them.

So instead of a simple $20 patch job becomes a purchase of 2 tires.

Anyone had any encounters for on this?

Can clean of the chemical compound off the tire? I was told that if I use the chemical compound, the tire is going to be hard as a rock. Good to drive to the nearest shop but it is not usable anymore and will have to be replaced.

I had a nail in my rear tire about 2 months back. Realize it only on Monday morning when I had to drive my kid to school. Lucky for me, it was not flat and I found a nail embedded in the tire. Left the nail in place and first stop was to the petrol kiosk, pump the tire back up, send my kid to school and drove to the tire shop to have it patch. 

My colleague recently had a flat in the company after parking half a day. We found the screw that was causing the flat and left it in place. He used a bicycle pump to pump the tire back up and drove to get it patch.

Unless your tire burst while you are driving, otherwise, have the habit of looking at the tires as you walk to your car. If you find any object embedded on the tire, do not pull it off. And it is a good idea to keep a pump in the car.

Edited by w7_lee

Are they having the same engine and tranny? 

If the lower version does not have CEVs rebate, it means it has higher carbon emission.

How is that so?

Are they having the same engine and tranny?

If the lower version does not have CEVs rebate, it means it has higher carbon emission.

How is that so?

Means it is MIT?

With the older engine without cevs.

I still see the MIT HRV at the showroom in leng kee last week..

I checked out the Jazz, Shuttle and even the Mobilio over the weekend.

The HRV has much superior plastics. 

It feels a lot more lux than it's cousins.

The Qashqai has a Conti feel, with more soft touch material, but the space utilisation is much better in the HRV.

Those magic seats are amazing.

What is harder to swallow is the CVT with 1.5l combo.. a 1.5 turbo or even a 1.8l will be a nice range-topper. if Kah brings in the hyrbid, I will be really pleased!

Means it is MIT?
With the older engine without cevs.

I still see the MIT HRV at the showroom in leng kee last week..

I can't imagine that they will use a Thai one for 5k less. Anyways the SE told me they are all Jap so this is something I may ask them if I go down again..

I checked out the Jazz, Shuttle and even the Mobilio over the weekend.

The HRV has much superior plastics.

It feels a lot more lux than it's cousins.

The Qashqai has a Conti feel, with more soft touch material, but the space utilisation is much better in the HRV.

Those magic seats are amazing.

What is harder to swallow is the CVT with 1.5l combo.. a 1.5 turbo or even a 1.8l will be a nice range-topper. if Kah brings in the hyrbid, I will be really pleased!

I can't imagine that they will use a Thai one for 5k less. Anyways the SE told me they are all Jap so this is something I may ask them if I go down again..

Which HRV did you see over the weekend?
↡ Advertisement