[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

I checked out the Jazz, Shuttle and even the Mobilio over the weekend.

The HRV has much superior plastics.

It feels a lot more lux than it's cousins.

The Qashqai has a Conti feel, with more soft touch material, but the space utilisation is much better in the HRV.

Those magic seats are amazing.

What is harder to swallow is the CVT with 1.5l combo.. a 1.5 turbo or even a 1.8l will be a nice range-topper. if Kah brings in the hyrbid, I will be really pleased!

I can't imagine that they will use a Thai one for 5k less. Anyways the SE told me they are all Jap so this is something I may ask them if I go down again..

They won't bring the 1.8 or the 1.5T as it just won't be competitive due to our tax structure.

The HRV cheap vs Expensive...from what I was told is both exactly same why 1 has CEVS beats me too? Engine details not submitted to LTA yet? The diff are mainly options nothing that will affect CEVS.

So vehicle with CEVS rebates in future when scrap is (50% of OMV - CEVS)= scrap value correct?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Owners of Vezel X, wanna checked how wide is the privacy tinted zone from the top edge of the front windscreen ? 

They only have the LX version on display now...

The MIT was labeled LX Premium the last time.

One bro share how to check where is it made. So I went to be front passenger side, open the door and about 5 o'clock position. I saw the MIT plate.

I vaguely remember the color of the MIT HRV is silver?

While few weeks back in the showroom was the MIJ HRV LX in blue.

They won't bring the 1.8 or the 1.5T as it just won't be competitive due to our tax structure.

The HRV cheap vs Expensive...from what I was told is both exactly same why 1 has CEVS beats me too? Engine details not submitted to LTA yet? The diff are mainly options nothing that will affect CEVS.

So vehicle with CEVS rebates in future when scrap is (50% of OMV - CEVS)= scrap value correct?

I understand,

scrap value is 50% of (OMV - CEVS)

(edited)

I understand,

bros, do you know the parf on your vezels?

PI told me the parf on vezel is only 4k due to CEV rebates. did you know that? hybrid is even lower. 

v low man.... pls tell me otherwise....

fyi

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/owning-a-vehicle/costs-of-owning-a-vehicle/tax-structure-for-cars.html

Edited by SGCMtigger

(edited)

I understand,

To be more precise, 50% of (PARF - CEVS) and minimum (PARF - CEVS) is $5,000

Edited by Kennethoka

bros, do you know the parf on your vezels?

PI told me the parf on vezel is only 4k due to CEV rebates. did you know that? hybrid is even lower.

v low man.... pls tell me otherwise....

fyi

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/owning-a-vehicle/costs-of-owning-a-vehicle/tax-structure-for-cars.html

If we reverse count.

Assume cevs is $5000

See above bro share, minimum PARF should be at least $5000.

That could be $5000 x 2 = $10,000

OMV then = $10,000 + cevs $5000

OMV around $15,000

This is the lowest assumed OMV.

Which your PI told you is $4000.

Sorry I don't have a Vezel, still waiting for my HRV :)

Almost all Jap car are like that.....

it sounds louder then my last civic leh. Or maybe its my expectations went up. Hahahaha. Went to Thai last weekend and drove their HRV, my butt feel that its quieter then our vezel, even with their large sunroof.

To be more precise, 50% of (PARF - CEVS) and minimum (PARF - CEVS) is $5,000

Do you mean 50% of (ARF - CEVS)?

50% of ARF is PARF.

(edited)

Do you mean 50% of (ARF - CEVS)?

50% of ARF is PARF.

Yah. Paiseh you are right. Type too fast didn't check properly.

ARF = (OMV-CEVS) if OMV < $20,000

PARF = (50%-75%) of ARF

Edited by Kennethoka

If we reverse count.

Assume cevs is $5000

See above bro share, minimum PARF should be at least $5000.

That could be $5000 x 2 = $10,000

OMV then = $10,000 + cevs $5000

OMV around $15,000

This is the lowest assumed OMV.

Which your PI told you is $4000.

Sorry I don't have a Vezel, still waiting for my HRV :)

Bro, wrong lah. minimum ARF is $5,000. So minimum PARF is $2,500

so the calculation should be:

ARF = (OMV-CEVS) (if OMV is less than $20,000) else if OMV more than $20,000 and less than $50,000 then ARF = $20,000 + [(OMV-$20,000)x20%] - CEVS

PARF = 50%-75% of ARF

You know what! Recent months when coe was high.. less wannabes on the road to frigthen me ah pek. Remember evo and wrx era..Bo ta Bo chi they zoom pass you at high speed. Those were the days of low coe. As a matter of fact I do like to drive when you see so many new car running in their engine. Slow and safe. Not hogging on lane 1. If everyone can drive like when they running in their engine. Our road will be much safer. Reach our destination faster. Only in dreamland. Haha

I don't have many years left before I go for my medical checkup to renew licence. Hahaha..yes life is short.. so utmost we must treasure and not put our life in uncalled risk.

Back to vezel. No one mention the internal cabin trap of vezel. I discovered when I put my cash card on the driver side right arm rest. The small hole where you grip to push open the door. If no one believe me try to put your cash card there and see how difficult to dig it up. Haha

2nd this! The other day i left it in that hole, it took a while before i could fish it out... lol

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, driving a vezel hybrid , can I ask if anybody knows what is the symbol on dashboard with a car and a exclamation mark, I get it at times when I am going on a hump on a hill and the car slides back slightly

Thanks

Hi guys, driving a vezel hybrid , can I ask if anybody knows what is the symbol on dashboard with a car and a exclamation mark, I get it at times when I am going on a hump on a hill and the car slides back slightly

Thanks

Post picture.