[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

A questions bros, how do you feel about merging with fast traffic upslope? Eg on the Sheares bridge or something that's a bit steep?

I have a 1.8l Civic, so it is probably not a far comparison, I don't really drive fast, but I do want to have a little turn of speed to merge with traffic smoothly...

You can consider the Forester 2.0 Mpi. Price of the car abt the same. More power and bigger and more car in almost every way. Only issue is higher rd tax and fuel consumption.

Sigh, I guess there's a price to pay for all that superb FC..

It looks like it's still the HRV for me..

Superb FC

Jap made

Fantastic space utility

Magic seats

Honda reliability

But will do that test drive and see in Sept..

And keep my options open, including the Forrester, B class and who knows the CHR?

:)

I will pass on the B class. Neither here nor there car here in Singapore.
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Ya man .... I'm so used to civic 1.8 performance too... definitely can feel vezel like out of breath when going up slope. Sighhh now buy car is like paying a bomb to get a peanut.

I still feel its the cvt being the culprit...technically bhp of 128/129 should be more than enpugh given the light body weight

Thanks, so it's a big drop in performance huh :(

Cvt yes. Personally would prefer the hybrid since its not cvt...not to mention the extra 21 bhp. To compare with civic 1.8 i would think the hynrids a better comparison. Edited by Andyngps

Our choices are limited in SG.. other places get the diesel, or a manual.. or the 1.8l.

But I am also keen to be more environmentally friendly. The 1.5 is a totally new engine, and the 1.8l is 10 years old and FC is pretty nasty.

Almost as bad as the turbo Forrester or worse I think. 

Ya man .... I'm so used to civic 1.8 performance too... definitely can feel vezel like out of breath when going up slope. Sighhh now buy car is like paying a bomb to get a peanut.

Vezel with 1.5T is coming out soon.

Malaysia HRV is using 1.8L. Don't know why they not bring it in.

Our choices are limited in SG.. other places get the diesel, or a manual.. or the 1.8l.

But I am also keen to be more environmentally friendly. The 1.5 is a totally new engine, and the 1.8l is 10 years old and FC is pretty nasty.

Almost as bad as the turbo Forrester or worse I think. 

How about Vezel hybrid?

Vezel with 1.5T is coming out soon.

Malaysia HRV is using 1.8L. Don't know why they not bring it in.

How about Vezel hybrid?

I am conservative - I prefer to get my cars from the AD :)

Is it confirmed that there will be a 1.5T in Singapore? When will it come?

(edited)

Had the chance to drive a Vezel for 4 days thanks to my friend. Must say I am fully convinced on why there are so many Vezels on the roads these days.

Having said, seriously thinking about the Hybrid version because of its low fc. Any hybrid owners can comment on the reliability of the 7 speed DCT gearbox? Would help a lot in my research.

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by Gbs
  • Praise 1

I am conservative - I prefer to get my cars from the AD :)

Is it confirmed that there will be a 1.5T in Singapore? When will it come?

Based on his nickname, I think it's going to be same as iPhone 8 launch.

Wow, I think the Kah version has a lot of blanks..

KAH model is intensionally left blank so 1 can install auto tailgate and TPMS. Hahah
  • Praise 1

Ha ha means many features not included lah

Ya Honda NON-Sense...no CTBA, BSM, LDW etc. For KAH version.

However after the recent facelift...vezel also become NON-Sense.

Only point not sure is air bags. Vezel all along 8. Thai HRV 2. Now Jap HRV 6. Vezel dunno still 8 or not.

↡ Advertisement