[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

(edited)

My years of driving experiences, not on vezel. Hahaha what you can do after stopping the car off the ac. Keep the fan on for few minutes. This way the fan will blow away the water condensation, instead of letting it melt and evaporated.

Nonsense. No offense. Edited by Bruce_Neo
↡ Advertisement

Nonsense. No offense.

Why you bother to reply? Funny.

For your info. There is a link from YouTube Taiwan. If you even bother to research before concluding.

Here you go for sharing.

To that chap that said I sprout nonsense unless you has other alternative or suggestion. Do not post to discredit others. Keep quiet and move on.

• Praise 1

Should be the same as HRV indeed. Afterall there is no special insulation on the Vezel anyway.

Lol bro. If vote the noisiest car of the year vezel can fight. Good point as you said...no need check blindspot cos can hear the vehicles beside u.

(edited)

My Vezel Hybrid 6 months Road Tax fee is $341

vezel hybrid rocks. But doesnt hybrid got to pay slightly more for the electruc motor powwer rating? Seems like my friends driving other models' hybrid complained about the slightly higher roadtax. Edited by Andyngps

Lol bro. If vote the noisiest car of the year vezel can fight. Good point as you said...no need check blindspot cos can hear the vehicles beside u.

My current FD rid is pretty noisy, so I think it should be ok...

It's all about what we expect versus what we can accept :)

Neutral Newbie

Nope, the road tax is the same, i had gotten my PI to check for me and also check with a few other PI before i make my decision on what to get...

Thank Noob79 and Klwong for the info. one more question. where is the hybrid battery located? hopefully it is not below the rear passenger seat. i really like the magic seat. :)

Thank Noob79 and Klwong for the info. one more question. where is the hybrid battery located? hopefully it is not below the rear passenger seat. i really like the magic seat. :)

The Hybrid Batt is at the boot area.

Anyone considering the Toyota CHR? Looks killer!

I would get chr. Both interior and exterior rocks. Only concern is rear headroom. A bit juke like though from rear. Got a PI bringing it in it seems. 1.2 turbo 116bhp.

Neutral Newbie

I would get chr. Both interior and exterior rocks. Only concern is rear headroom. A bit juke like though from rear. Got a PI bringing it in it seems. 1.2 turbo 116bhp.

It is a Honda Vezel killer, may be the next hottest thing as the Vezel becomes passé, those who can wait, should really consider the CHR.

If Borneo Motors brings it in, maybe.. the engine is certainly something to look out for. But the HRV has a nice space and internal design.

Plus Kah now sells it, and with so many cars on the road, spares and accessories will be plentiful.

↡ Advertisement