[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Neutral Newbie

Vezel/HR-V never had 1.5T models from what I recalled.

Japan announced its intentions to release the 1.5T to the US market in 2013. But no news till now thou...

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

My PI informed me my Honda Vezel arrived early this week and now going thru LTA approval. Do you guys know how soon it takes for LTA to approve? One of my friend waited for a month for his Harrier and still no news. PI said we have no choice and LL waiting as cannot go to LTA ad bang table.....what is your takes?

Yes, LL wait. My understanding is that for PI, each vehicle must be inspected. Whereas for AD, they can do sample inspection.

I also waited 4-5 weeks for mine but back then, it was in hotter demand. Maybe now faster, since the economy does not look so well.

Edited by w7_lee

Turbocharged

Japan announced its intentions to release the 1.5T to the US market in 2013. But no news till now thou...

USA HRV are made-in US soil and comes in 1.8cc only. Only Jepun spec is 1.5cc - good for low budget COE buyers here. So far, no word on 1.5T.

Those conti cars with the small turbos form a significant rival.. But we will only know how reliable they are years down..

And let's see what their resale value is like..

I thought VW 1.4T has been on the road for some yrs already.  Other than DSG, reliable?

I remember quite some time back i read abt a wkshop dat many vezels go to for mods & accs installation. May i have the name & address of dat wkshop/garage

I remember quite some time back i read abt a wkshop dat many vezels go to for mods & accs installation. May i have the name & address of dat wkshop/garage

Sggarage. At yishun. Do a google search everything can find on their website Edited by K20VTEC
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

A cherry qq can be as good as audio R8. Haha haha

I am poor men. Paying 100k I know what to expect.

Bad logic, a 1.6l Mercedes C180 trumps a 2.0l Camry anyday. Edited by Lamboluver

Yes, LL waiting for LTA approval. Hopefully they can speed up as this activity bring in $$$ to their coffer ....One thing cannot understand why they work so slow since every newly arrive Vezel is the same unless there is model/spec change....

• Praise 1

I thought VW 1.4T has been on the road for some yrs already. Other than DSG, reliable?

I think best don't touch VW. Their transmission is still an issue. That is 1 reason I drop it. 3 relative all tell me they will never buy VW again. Engine good but trans only good on paper.

Yes, LL waiting for LTA approval. Hopefully they can speed up as this activity bring in $$$ to their coffer ....One thing cannot understand why they work so slow since every newly arrive Vezel is the same unless there is model/spec change....

Well PI don't have the best reputation in the world so LTA maybe very carefull dealing with them. Last time the under declaration to cheat tax etc. Then any how document the variant into who COE cat etc. They so particular over the options as it translate into tax too?

Not to mention AGO nowdays is watching....later like the very CONplex dustbin...how man.

• Praise 1

I think best don't touch VW. Their transmission is still an issue. That is 1 reason I drop it. 3 relative all tell me they will never buy VW again. Engine good but trans only good on paper.

Well PI don't have the best reputation in the world so LTA maybe very carefull dealing with them. Last time the under declaration to cheat tax etc. Then any how document the variant into who COE cat etc. They so particular over the options as it translate into tax too?

Not to mention AGO nowdays is watching....later like the very CONplex dustbin...how man.

True on PI. Important to get one with good reputation and recommendation from those who have bought before from them. Mine was through a recommendation and my purchase was a breeze. Got my baby within 3 weeks (1-2 bid guarantee). ;)

• Praise 1

Which is why kiasi folks like me are still going to give Kah business... much simpler and hassle free - stuff worth paying for..

Besides it makes the whole COE thing more predictable too.

• Praise 1

Dear all, may I know is the 2015 HRV premium model under carriage is covered like Vezel do?

Does the HRV front wiper intermitten speed can be adjust? For Vezel wiper speed can be adjust by rotating! Thanks

Dear all, may I know is the 2015 HRV premium model under carriage is covered like Vezel do?

Does the HRV front wiper intermitten speed can be adjust? For Vezel wiper speed can be adjust by rotating! Thanks

IMO, these questions can only be answered when the HRV is formally launched next month..

Did anyone get their COEs today?

Cat A has dropped a bit :)

Dear all, may I know is the 2015 Thai made HRV premium model under carriage is covered like Vezel do?

Does the HRV front wiper intermitten speed can be adjust? For Vezel wiperspeed can be adjust by rotating! Thanks

↡ Advertisement