[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

There is a separate thread discussing on this matter. You can check it out whether are the PIs already discussed and will get more input from visitors of other car model also.

Do bear in mind that experience shared are based on that specific point of time, no guarantee what will happen when come to your turn.

Those 'more reliable' PIs mentioned do not mean '100% reliable'. Anything can happen overnight, e.g. currency fluctuate, rules/regulation changes, company stability, that might affect the delivery and also after sales support down the road.

Able to pass the other thread which is discussing about the PI . I am planning to book it by next week . 

Thanks 

↡ Advertisement

this is interesting.. I always thought that AD workshop are better and safer...hehe..

so this means some PI workshops are even better!

cheerS!

In my recent experience - and this is highly dependant on which PI you go to. Sometimes you get a better deal. But must do your homework.

Hi Owners,

There are 2 models; the Honda Vezel Hybrid 1.5 X (A) and Honda Vezel Hybrid 1.5 X Honda Sensing (A) on the market. I did a compare with Sgcarmart on these 2 models and pardon my old eyes could not spot the different except the prices.

Any1 able to advise on the differences between these 2?

Thanks

Vezel Hybrid has 4 models, Basic (mostly uber), X (most common), Z (think being phased out) and RS (flagship model). Basic does not have Honda Sensing. For X, it is a choice to have Honda Sensing, which I believe is the same for Z and RS. Honda Sensing will be factory fitted in Japan with the radars, cameras and processing chip, not locally fitted.

When buying from PI, buy from those that has ready stocks with Honda Sensing, can't convert non-sensing vezel to sensing vezel locally. 

Highly recommended to go for it! Better safety features than those you find in a Honda Accord. Please Google Honda Sensing to know more about it. Cheers.

Vezel Hybrid has 4 models, Basic (mostly uber), X (most common), Z (think being phased out) and RS (flagship model). Basic does not have Honda Sensing. For X, it is a choice to have Honda Sensing, which I believe is the same for Z and RS. Honda Sensing will be factory fitted in Japan with the radars, cameras and processing chip, not locally fitted.

When buying from PI, buy from those that has ready stocks with Honda Sensing, can't convert non-sensing vezel to sensing vezel locally. 

Highly recommended to go for it! Better safety features than those you find in a Honda Accord. Please Google Honda Sensing to know more about it. Cheers.

agreed. Safest thing to do is to ensure that the PI has the stock in hand and ask to view it personally. If it is still in Japan, then be prepared to wait for long time and lots of delay tactics by the PI. 

If is in stock within SG, then the PI has alot more incentive to sell it off since they have likely paid for it from the Japanese exporters. 

the drawback to this may the the variant model and the color choices...  which is more limited depending on the existing stock on hand.  

Can some one please give me the list of preferred PI's. Please it's so difficult to find who is better .... thx

For a start, simply head down to automobile megamart at ubi or the old turf club. There r a whole bunch of PIs there for u to shop & compare
  • Praise 1

For a start, simply head down to automobile megamart at ubi or the old turf club. There r a whole bunch of PIs there for u to shop & compare

And must die die remember... do NOT sign anything, yet. Do more homework before heading back again if want to.
  • Praise 1

Anyone who uses MBM Wheelpower had their BBC module (auto start/stop module) replaced? Planning my next servicing and want to have both done together. 

• Praise 1

Anyone who uses MBM Wheelpower had their BBC module (auto start/stop module) replaced? Planning my next servicing and want to have both done together.

Had mine changed at MBM end of January, even was not tied to the ws for servicing..
  • Praise 1

Had mine changed at MBM end of January, even was not tied to the ws for servicing..

Thanks bro. Good to know they may carry stocks of it. 

Mind sharing how much you paid for part and labour since you're not tied to their WS? 

Thanks bro. Good to know they may carry stocks of it.

Mind sharing how much you paid for part and labour since you're not tied to their WS?

Not sure if they holding many stocks or not, made appt with them to have it change under recall.

My PI honoured the recall and I got it changed FOC..

I just went for my servicing and at the same time asked if the spare part arrived. It was available so i had it replaced. no additional cost. call and 'chope' the spare part for your next visit.

:)

Edited by SGCMtigger

question might be repeative, please bare with me as i couldn't ready 3000 posts on Vezel.  

I was hunting around for a Vezel lately and almost all was showing me the X Facelift model.

Check with them on Hybrid and was told "its bad" or "many problems" or "too many recalls"

PI have too many Vezel X lying around and not moving ?

is there a date for this launch at waterway point

I am curious too.

An ad with no information on the dates that the car will be on display at Punggol SAFRA [laugh]

it take a lot to dethrone singapore favourite number 1 car...

10,000 sold by PI last year... 

Edited by Auron
↡ Advertisement